[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This topic might not be especially suited for this board and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462562305531[1].jpg (163 KB, 550x358) Image search: [Google]
1462562305531[1].jpg
163 KB, 550x358
This topic might not be especially suited for this board and if so I apologize but considering it's the de facto philosophy one, it seems suitable enough.
So this morning I was visited by a couple of Jehovah's witnesses and whilst being considerably high, I talked to them for a while. They asked me if I believe that god has a name and I said I wouldn't know since I'm agnostic and I'm not even sure of god's existence.
"If such a being exists, given the apparent indifference witnessed in nature I think it would be more akin to Lovecraft's Azathoth: the blind idiot god, the nuclear chaos, rather than our wishful benevolent conceptions of it" I did not say.
Instead I simply said that their booklet seems "interesting" and that they wouldn't bother me if they visited again tomorrow to ask me my thoughts on it.

So fuck it! Instead of telling them to fuck off I guess I'm gonna have at least some fun and debate/troll(?) them since my stupid high self initiated this. So, I come to you for suggestions on things to say. Not the classic ad nauseum arguments we all know and convince nobody (what does?) but something.. interesting? fun? Like that Azathoth thing. I trust 4chan's imagination.

>tl;dr Jehovah's witnesses visit due. Asking for suggestions on trolling, paradoxical or fun (for me) arguments.
>>
>>8006392
just talk to them like a normal human being and tell them to leave once you get bored
also, gtfo
>>
>>8006392
>Jehovah's Witness
>posts a picture of Mormons

You won't get anywhere with them nor have a meaningful conversation. Put your fedora back on and finish that glass of Mountain Dew.
>>
Ask them about holy war, why god killed milions of innocent peoples in Moses times just because of other religion they believed (and they had no idea about "only true god anyway)
>>
>>8006407
>Mountain Dew
But Mountain Dew tastes good!
>>
>>8006407
Sorry I don't know their breeds well, I'm more of a dog person.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.