[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lit/ long forgotten, Ling Ling trotted up the stairs, two at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
/lit/ long forgotten, Ling Ling trotted up the stairs, two at a time, to the second floor, where /fit/ was waiting for her with open arms. /fit/ noticed that Ling Ling’s thighs were glistening from her pussy juices, that had begun to flow down from her pleasure pit and passed by her short shorts, that were the kind of short short where her ass cheeks hung out for the world to see. Meanwhile, below, /lit/ was still planning, in his imagination, what he and Ling Ling would be doing that night. “First I will ask her out to a dinner at that new fancy restaurant I saw in the student times. Then I will ask her to go to the museum. Then afterwards we shall stop for an ice cream. Then I will make my move. I will place her hand in mine!” His penis erected itself, rebelling against his tighty wihiteys, at the thought of finally touching a smooth and slippery slit.
To be continued
>>
File: 1461503454592.jpg (80 KB, 741x741) Image search: [Google]
1461503454592.jpg
80 KB, 741x741
>>8005254
slippery slippery slit
on my face please sit
move up and down move all around
yes moan and groan I love that sound
slippery slippery slit.
>>
>>8005345
If you were going for a limerick, you need to delete the 4th line
>>
>>8005254
this actually made me want to vomit.
>>
>>8005254
too old
>>
>>8005498
yeah what the fuck is the point of these threads and how are they not deleted by the mods?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.