[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is someone up to discuss this book? is one of my favorites to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 62772.jpg (54 KB, 312x475) Image search: [Google]
62772.jpg
54 KB, 312x475
Is someone up to discuss this book? is one of my favorites to comeback everynow and then. why is Meitei the best character?
>>
'Waverhouse' is clearly the best character
>>
>>8003955
all the english books have the names translated?
>>
I have to bring it back to the library soon and I haven't even started it yet. Is it OK if I just finish the first volume or is it meant to all be read?
>>
>>8003982
its ok but the book gets funnier in the last chapters, theres not a real overarching plot but mini stories around the characters.
>>
Hated it.
>>
I'm down to talk about Soseki and how he single-handedly captured the essence of an era blowing up in your face against. Wait that's pretty much it, isn't it?

PS Soseki being gay is not a theme.
>>
>>8004588
you care to say why?
>>
I'm a bit into volume 2 and loving it. IMO this is mega cozy literature. I love the bickering and ridiculous conversations, the weird vocabulary and names (great translation btw) and most of all the running joke that a cat is more perceptive about humans than the humans themselves. Can't wait to finish reading.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.