[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK is this bvookkkkkkkk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: genealogy-morals[1].jpg (8 KB, 207x261) Image search: [Google]
genealogy-morals[1].jpg
8 KB, 207x261
What the FUCK is this bvookkkkkkkk
>>
the only good one he wrote
>>
I do not understand.
>>
>>8002641
This. I also like Birth of Tragedy, thoughts on that one?
>>
>>8002608
The most important work of Nietzsche, one of Foucault's primary inspirations and also presages much of the concept of the 'meme'.
>>
>>8002608
its his "okay you fucks want clear almost scientific facts to back up my opinions, here they are then in serial format... can I go back to BTFOing undeserving moral authorities now?" book
>>
>>8004548
Foucault is a retarded fag, l i t e r a l l y , leftwing tripe who obviously never experienced Zarathustra. You're telling me you could go to the depth with that prophet and come out on the other side writing tracts on social justice and problematic sexual attributes of mean society... Hahahahahahahhahahahha dis Nikka one gay azz Marxist fukkboy ill tell U that much
>>
>>8006123
Although I'm busy reading other shit now, I'm actually really curious about Foucault because I can't understand how you can turn Nietzsche into safe spaces
>>
>>8006171
>safe spaces
You've been brainwashed my man
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.