[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
philosophy is useless prove me wrong inb4 define useless as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
philosophy is useless

prove me wrong

inb4 define useless

as i said you cant even pinpoint words, so inherent value=0

suicide is the only way out of this misery
>>
>use
>>
>suicide is the only way out of this misery
There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.
>>
useless for what? it's been a buttload of use in giving me fun stuff to think about.
>>
>>8002337
my philosophy is that you should kill yourself now.
>>
>>8002355
also, when i feel guilty, i can use philosophy to make airtight excuses for myself 99% of the time. facts are inscrutable! hahahahaha!
>>
Asking to have the use of philosophy explained to you is a philosophical question. That's dumb. You're dumb.
>>
File: 1458929681573.jpg (522 KB, 1280x1684) Image search: [Google]
1458929681573.jpg
522 KB, 1280x1684
>>8002348
>>
>>8002337
>this misery
Err...
>>
>>8002367
i dont need explaining since it literally cant be explained you fucking imbecil

philosophy never solved shit

USELESS COPING MECHANISM AND MENTAL MASTURBATION
>>
>>8002337
Usefulness is a spook
>>
Congratulations! By being the >>8002379th poster, you win a year's supply* of (You)'s!

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
*based on how many (You)'s you got in the last year
>>
File: get out.jpg (106 KB, 560x510) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
106 KB, 560x510
>>8002337
I know this is bait, but I'll bite.
Philosophy is probably the only reason someone with your IQ is alive today. Without philosophy, mathematics wouldn't have been discovered and the scientific method wouldn't have been invented as there would be no minds curious to wonder what secrets nature held. Thus, the technology that you use to make this shitpost wouldn't exist as we wouldn't have amassed the tools needed to make any electronic wireless connections or servers to store that post (let alone any computers).
Thus, you, OP, would be a semi-lonely faggot, whose only companions would be all the other people whose cocks constantly recieve fellatio from you.
>>
>>8002366
>guilt
>excuses
>facts

I smell a stem fag
>>
File: 1455060821335.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455060821335.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>8002344
>>8002348
/thread
>>
>>8002418
Your bait is worse than his, in the fact that it probably isn't bait and you thought it was a good idea to actually type that out.
>>
>>8002422
whats stemmy about the first two
>>
>>8002418
>asking "WHY?" solved EVERYTHING!!!

check out this dumb anime-watching loser lmao
>>
>>8002379
stop projecting this hard you might hurt your brain
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.