[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is some /lit/-approved right-wing literature? Could you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: aleksandr solzhenitsyn.jpg (21 KB, 203x300) Image search: [Google]
aleksandr solzhenitsyn.jpg
21 KB, 203x300
What is some /lit/-approved right-wing literature?
Could you please link me to some books or a reading list? (Also, no mein kampf please, thanks.)
>>
>>8001919
All 'literature' with overt political overtones, whether they be right-wing or left-wing, are complete shit

If you're looking for something that generally promotes but doesn't emit miasma of edgy mid-pubescent crisis then I guess Dostoevsky
>>
File: 1383014676779.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3549) Image search: [Google]
1383014676779.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3549
>>8001932
>he doesn't even know that all art is propaganda

Anyway, OP, pic related is the usual fare, even though quite flawed (The Glass Bead Game, wtf)

I'm partial to Storm Of Steel, WW1 autobiography very positive in tone
>>
Every day this same fucking thread. How hard is it to read the sticky
>>
>>8001937
>WW1 autobiography very positive in tone
I like "Storm of Steel" as well, but I wouldn’t call it "very positive in tone". In my opinion, the great thing about this book is exactly how it is neither glorifying nor condemning in tone. Just a realistic account of WWI from an ordinary soldier's (although he apparently did perform extraordinarily well) point of view. There’s even quite some criticism in there on how the war was handled by the German side and on the issues of modern warfare.
The reason this is right-wing literature is not that it talks about how great WWI was. It’s that it talks about WWI as something that could have been improved, it's that it objectively talks about the intricacies of infantery warfare, it’s that it doesn't only talk about the misery of the trenches, but the courage of soldiers as well.
>>
>>8001965
This is my first time here friend
>>
>>8001974
What makes me think that is in German he often uses sports metaphors - when he had to leave a battle he wrote that he had to leave the "Partie" like a tennis match, which to me creates a positive, sometimes even playful atmosphere. People are full of "Sportsgeist", spirit of fair play?

But you're right, sometimes these metaphors go into the other direction, it's not always "positive".
>>
>>8001982
ok so its your first time here

How hard is it to read the sticky
>>
>>8001919
The Holy Quran
>>
Maurras, Brasillach, Boutang, Rebatet
>>
>>8001919

>right wing
>left wing

You're a part of the problem. Birds need both wings to fly.
>>
>>8001919
Julius Evola for traditional conservadurism, Ayn Rand for dat wild capitalism
>>
/lit/ doesn't approve anything.
>>
>>8001919
Aleksander Dugin, Guenon, Georges Sorel, Maurras, Ayatollah Khomeini
>>
Oh hey, another /pol/ kid who wants more books to further entrench him in the mind control of a board on 4chan
>>
>>8003338
Evola is weird but interesting. Rand's philosophy is shit and she is a slightly above mediocre author.
>>
>>8001919
Be more specific about what you're looking for. What type of right wing lit do you want?
>>
>>8004496
It's annoying how she negs charity or Christian morality constantly in Atlas by asking "by who's standard" only to flatly present her own, but it's a pretty sweet book.
>>
File: 1172822.jpg (59 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
1172822.jpg
59 KB, 319x475
by Ragnar Redbeard

link: https://thundermark.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/might-is-right.pdf
>>
File: Klassen2.gif (186 KB, 517x808) Image search: [Google]
Klassen2.gif
186 KB, 517x808
>>8004552
by pic related

link: http://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-TheWhiteMan'sBible.pdf
>>
File: 4100f2HZGoL.jpg (27 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
4100f2HZGoL.jpg
27 KB, 338x500
>>8004557
link: http://www.nationalvanguard.org/books/Which%20Way%20Western%20Man.pdf
>>
>>8001919
Start with the greeks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.