[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASOIAF predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: GoT56.png (761 KB, 1280x681) Image search: [Google]
GoT56.png
761 KB, 1280x681
I know how ASOIAF Is going to end guys! Spoilers obviously. Not going to say source, but it's reliable.

>20 years pass from current events
>Not much changes yknow, slow moving >whatever.
>Lollys' son is all grown up.
>Rape baby ftw
>Rises in rank and title
>Leads army now.
>Kills Euron
>Takes his horn
>Uses horn to steal dragons
>Makes drogon eat Daenarys
>Uses dragons and army to kill all the Others
>As he travels he makes his army bigger >flays all the boltons- all of them.
>Kills every single fray in front of Walter Frey >Walter frey is slowroasted and eaten by drogon
>reunites seven kingdoms under his command
>Flies back across narrow sea
>Unites the rest of the world under his command
>Travels to Valyria on dragons
>finds other dragons eggs
>Takes them and hatches them cause hes a fucking badass motherfucker
>Creates dragon army, has Total control >Cersei cries in the background
>wishes she had let lollys family name the greatest hero of all time after her father. >Cersei kills herself
>Jamie kills himself
>Tyrion long dead from broken liver
>Jon snow long dead from broken vows
>Arya raped to death by the hounds ghost >Everyone important dead
>Lollys bastard crowned eternal king
>GG, WP
>Nobody expects it
>What a twist
>George R.R Martin murdered in his sleep

>Bran Gettin lit af beyond the wall with the children and what not
>Brans face when he watches this all go down through the crows/trees
>>
Sorry for the fucked up greentext in some spots, I rewrote it in the box a bit and guess I fucked up. O well. Also anyone jerk it to the thought of lollys getting raped 50 times by commoners or was that just me?
>>
Nothing personnel, Westeros
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.