[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck do you get a copy of Women and Men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1451522572192.png (192 KB, 376x390) Image search: [Google]
1451522572192.png
192 KB, 376x390
Where the fuck do you get a copy of Women and Men?
>>
The library. Don't you know your /lit/ memes? What do you think DFW was going to get?
>>
>>8001157
on ebay or Amazon for 350 if you want a first edition or like 100 for the paper back
>>
>>8001157
there is a copy in the rare books collection at my uni. im tempted to go in a swipe it
>>
I got one at a bookstore's going out of business sale for like $15, shit was so cash
>>
also what the fuck is up with McElroy not wanting it published again? Remember when W&M was a /lit/ meme and we kept contacting NYRB to see if they could publish it? They emailed me back saying to tell my friends that they've already tried and to stop pestering them
>>
>>8001323
that's when you pester them more
>>
>>8001313
I hate you, dude
>>
>>8001313
post proof.
I feel like one could come across it by luck at a random used book store. I always look for it. even though I know I won't find it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.