[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Books like Her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: her.jpg (222 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
222 KB, 1440x900
Books like Her?
>>
Him by Christopher Walken
>>
Children of the mind- Orson Scott Card.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (15 KB, 260x397) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
15 KB, 260x397
If you watched Her and enjoyed it the only book you should be reading is pic related
>>
>>8000206
the virgin suicides
>>
File: 1447190347996.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1447190347996.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>8000413
>>
You're all so macho. I'm tingling
>>
Dusty Anus by Howell Wirt
>>
>>8000206
What do you mean, like by theme, narrative, plot or atmosphere?
>>
File: 1461983205236.jpg (56 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1461983205236.jpg
56 KB, 550x960
>>8000206
Its always funny when a tourist washes up on our shores. Too bad its usually a pleb tourist.

Hey OP, Tarkovsky is spinning in his grave. GTFO & take your puerile spook aesthetic with you.
>>
>>8000206
John Green, and I'm not trolling
>>
You illiterate degenerate cunts, a book that contains similarities to that film. The similarities are of your choosing, it's called interpretation you dullard aspie fuckwads. A book which left you with a similar feeling/thoughts. If it doesn't stink of shit, children or elitism it really doesn't cut the mustard around here does it? I've never made a post on tv I just liked this film and thought it had some interesting ideas and themes that might also be found or reminiscent of some fucking books I've not heard of.
>>
>>8001003
is your anus unsettled
>>
>>8000206
toxic, pretentious, edgy as shit.
>Muh muh, in the end I came to do an orgy with other AI, muh muh...
>How about I pull the plug you ungraceful binary bitch?
>>
>>8001031
>toxic, pretentious, edgy as shit.

Since when was this not lit's bread and butter?
>>
>>8001019
It's at mach 3
>>
The Universal Baseball Association, Inc., J. Henry Waugh, Prop.
>>
something something John Green
>>
File: cucktales.png (182 KB, 570x332) Image search: [Google]
cucktales.png
182 KB, 570x332
>>8001003
>>
Lolita
>>
>>8001521
Her = Computer-ta
>>
>>8001031
>pretentious
you're misusing the word. please stop using it on anything that tries to convey some sort of meaning. If you dislike it say you dislike it, and say why. When you call something pretentious but don't back it up, it makes it clear that you're a philistine.
>>
>>8001785
you clearly have problems with language, and logic in general. Also, being edgy doesn't help. You're really mad right? Like really.
>>
>>8001801
I have no problem with language or logic. I just dislike when someone misuses a word. Pretentious means:
"attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed." how does this define her?

You can't say I have a problem with logic, considering you haven't used any logic to define your point.

Also I'm 10/10 salty rn. I am like the ocean omg
>>
>>8000206
>her
>>
>unironically watching films with wahkeen feenicks in it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.