[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Green thinks the Persians > the Greeks. What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
John Green thinks the Persians > the Greeks. What do you think /lit/? Can you refute a New York Times Bestselling Authorâ„¢? If not, we should start with the Persians, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mkVSasZIM
>>
>>7996358
C H E R R I O S
H
E
R
R
I
O
S
>>
>pc cuck prefers brown people
more at 11
>>
He never said that.

As much as I want to gloat over John Green's numale carcass, I can't accept shit that you just made up.
>>
>>7996358
>[EMPIRE] > [EMPIRE]

Any entry into either category is wrong. I don't actually think that John Green is stupid enough to say that, as much as I loathe him.
>>
>>7996358
Why should I be taking this limp-wristed fruitcake's opinion seriously? He foregoes ~4500 years of history.
>>
>>7996364

Did you watch the video? Just because he doesn't come right out and say it doesn't mean that he isn't forcing that agenda. The fact that he ends the whole thing with a little "who's to say?" doesn't change that either.
>>
>>7996358
>the greeks' contributions to the world are dulled because they massacred some weaklings on an island

uhhhhh
>>
Stop fucking making threads about this faggot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.