[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this motherfucker get so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 3065946839_959bbe03ff.jpg (132 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
3065946839_959bbe03ff.jpg
132 KB, 497x500
How did this motherfucker get so based?
>>
>>7995276
By eating organic, obviously.
>>
File: pooh1.jpg (48 KB, 700x207) Image search: [Google]
pooh1.jpg
48 KB, 700x207
>>7995276
what if Jon Scieszka wrote a Winnie the Pooh story?
>>
He's a taoist sage m8 consult the literateur.
>>
>>7995276
Pooh is the perfect hedonist. He values his friends, takes a measured approach to his enemies, and pursues what brings him satisfaction.
>>
>>7995276
Pooh reminds me of me
he's fat he's out of shape
he's a bit of a pussy
but he eats his honey and he's happy

no, you know what? that isn't really true. eating just makes me loathe myself even more. i'm more like eeyore
i'm miserable all the fucking time
everything makes me miserable and I don't care if everybody knows it and I don't care if I make everybody around me miserable

thanks for clearing this up for me /lit/
>>
>>7996542
>>7995350
>eeyore
What the fuck?
>>
File: PW4NdJS[1].gif (67 KB, 700x213) Image search: [Google]
PW4NdJS[1].gif
67 KB, 700x213
>>7996542
You also mistook pooh for a pussy when he's actually quite the asshole.
>>
>>7997343

Pooh, the absolute fucking madman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4
>>
> First of all he said to himself: “That buzzing-noise means something. You don’t get a buzzing-noise like that, just buzzing and buzzing, without its meaning something. If there’s a buzzing-noise, somebody’s making a buzzing-noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing-noise that I know of is because you’re a bee.”Then he thought another long time, and said: “And the only reason for being a bee that I know of is making honey.”And then he got up, and said: “And the only reason for making honey is so as I can eat it."

pooh best philosopher
>>
>>7997343
What a fucking dick, man.
>>
>>7996539
>takes a measured approach to his enemies
He makes up shit about his enemies and is never measured, it's the best thing about it. Like where his enemy is time because of floods, and he tries to ration (but doesn't). Or the heffalump, him and Piglet just bullshit each other over it. And the enemy of being a fat fuck when he got stuck in rabbit's front door.

Rabbit is the most measured about his enemies but he's fucking evil.
>>
>>7997316
did it take you this long, kid?
>>
>>7998994
No,I just never read it in english.
Micimackó sounds better 2bh
>>
>>7998994
What am I supposed to be seeing?
>>
>>7997343
>>7995350
These comic strips are great, reminds me of when I first ventured into /co/ all those years back and one of the first threads I saw was a dump of these. I'd buy a collection of these strips.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.