[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/-approved writers thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: L.-F._Céline_c_Meurisse_1932.jpg (198 KB, 800x1088) Image search: [Google]
L.-F._Céline_c_Meurisse_1932.jpg
198 KB, 800x1088
I'll start with L-F Céline. His most famous book is probably Journey to the End of the Night. Other than that, he made himself known with a number of racist pamphlets, which were so radical and polemic in style that they were often mistaken for satire.

>Our French Republic is no more than a great gullet swallowing the negroizing of the French at the command of the Jews. Our governors are a clique of sadistic yids and yellow-bellied masons sworn to swallow us up, to bastardize us further, to boil us down by all the grotesque, primitive means of inter-mixture, part negro, part yellow, part white, part red, part monkey, part Jewish, part everything.
>>
File: knut-hamsun.jpg (107 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
knut-hamsun.jpg
107 KB, 620x350
>>
Yukio Mishima I guess. He was a nationalist that, failing to succeed in overthrowing the regime at the time, committed sudoku.
>>
>>7994890

Ah yeah, one of the most prolific poltards. I haven't read anything of him yet, but his nobel prize winning book looks definitely very interesting. His view on Hitler was pretty naive though, he only saw his facade and not his nihilistic tendencies. His obituary to Hitler:

>I'm not worthy to speak up for Adolf Hitler, and to any sentimental rousing his life and deeds do not invite.

>Hitler was a warrior, a warrior for humankind and a preacher of the gospel of justice for all nations. He was a reforming character of the highest order, and his historical fate was that he functioned in a time of exampleless [unequalled] brutality, which in the end felled him.

>Thus may the ordinary Western European look at Adolf Hitler. And we, his close followers, bow our heads at his death.
>>
File: OttoWeiningerspring1903.jpg (36 KB, 437x513) Image search: [Google]
OttoWeiningerspring1903.jpg
36 KB, 437x513
>>
>>7994893
you mean succeeding in failing. he just needed a pretext for his suicide
>>
>>7994893
> committed sudoku

every time someone says this, it makes me giggle
>>
File: cioran1.jpg (74 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
cioran1.jpg
74 KB, 600x525
>>
>>7994939
He's more like r9k though
>>
>>7995212
Barely can find a difference.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.