[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this book is a meme here but I honestly love it What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ij_S.jpg (48 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
ij_S.jpg
48 KB, 380x400
I know this book is a meme here but I honestly love it

What are your 5 favorite passages?

Mine in no particular order:
Eschaton
The Wraith on figurants
The filmography
Gately on Cheers
Steeply & Marathe on MASH
>>
>>7988436
Eschaton
Toenail
The part about anhedonia
MASH
Basically any scene involving JOI
>>
Winter B.S. 1960 – Tucson AZ
>I’ve seen your long shadow grotesquely backlit
>>
Wardine be cry.

1k+ pages and that was the only amusing bit.
>>
>Joelle Van Dyne having too much fun
>Gately talking about how he got into AA near the beginning (the crocodiles and commitments etc.)
>gompert and the doctor near the beginning
>the anhedonia part with the old train hobbyist
>gompert and geoffrey day talking in ennet house
>>
Stice's forehead
Gompert and Remy
Toenail
Watching Himself's films
> ... and the tide was way out.
>>
Off the top of my head:
>like a boneless Christ
>>
The part where the junkie's eye bursts because they put cleaning supplies in the dope made me dry heave. I think it's because I hadn't eaten anything at the time and I'm always kinda susceptible to that shit when I have an empty stomach. But yeesh, that was hard to read through at the time. In retrospect, a very enjoyable section.
>>
Erdedy waiting for the dope
>>
>jim not that way jim
>>
Toenail scene tops it for me
Also, Joelle van Dyne general
>>
Poor tony shitting his pants and eating his tongue on the train
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.