[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone wanna recommend worm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1600x1000
ass web story that's gotten mildly populer over the last couple years. It's supposedly a big deconstruction of superhero stuff and I was thinking about reading it.
Do you guys think it's worth my time to start checking it out?
>>
Heard about it too, wouldn't be too opposed to checking it out. Seconding for an opinion.
>>
the first half of the story is a game of thrones set in a decaying city while the second half of the story is constant escalation of the stakes. worm is essentially a 'watered down version of marvel comics that have been injected with many of the tones found in watchmen. it's real edge however is that the whole thing is extremly well writen and that it just keep building the whole way through.
it's a must see for any superhero lover and i would recomend it to anyone over the age of 12.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.