[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Saladin Trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Immagine.png (3 MB, 2160x1022) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
3 MB, 2160x1022
Damn, this is so good! Do you know these books?
>>
>>7987188
>genre fiction
>>
>>7987188
Lel I hope your trolling. This shit is unartistic, unoriginal, and intellectually empty.

Genre fiction is shit that literally anyone can write given mildly above average intelligence and creative ability and enough training. Its just plot driven bullshit. Nothing to separate it from any other book with an "exciting" plot. Real literature speaks to the soul. Its about emotional expression and catharsis, existential exploration, and commentary on the place of man in human society and the natural world.
>>
>>7988274
>an insect
>>
>>7988304
An imposter too.
I don't care if anyone likes genre fiction. I grew up on it.
>>
>>7988297
I can hear the sound of you fucking your hand as you typed that.
>>
>>7988274
>>7988383
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LEAVE!
>>
>>7988469
You first.
Butterflies>>>>>>>>>>Frogs
>>
>>7988562
you're all shit
you eat shit
you breathe shit
everything you touch turns to shit
when you shit you shit doubleshit
>>
>>7988562
everything> namefags
>>
>>7988274
>>7988297

Those are historical novels. Why do you consider those books so bad?
>>
>>7988567
>>7988575
I don't think about you at all.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.