[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am looking for books on conservative, reactionary and/or authoritarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (618 KB, 2081x1263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
618 KB, 2081x1263
I am looking for books on conservative, reactionary and/or authoritarian political thought, that are not meme-tier and which are somewhat accessible. I am fairly apolitical these days, and I want to read things that are outside of my usual comfort zone.
>>
Strauss' political essays maybe
>>
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 179x282
>>7986763
Essential Reading for all thoroughbred aryans
>>
>>7986763
>conservative, reactionary and/or authoritarian political thought
>not meme-tier
weird way to start a thinly veiled /pol/ thread
>>
>>7986190
>>
>>7986763
Clash of Civilizations

Even though Huntington is a US Democrat he is on the global scale a conservative proponent of Western Civilization with an axe to grind against multiculturalism and Islam.

Reasons of State by Carpentier
Evola
Spengler
Leviathan by Hobbes
>>
>>7986774
>With 45 Illustrations.
Makes me laugh every time I see it.
>>
>>7987019
>Huntington
literal Neocon shill ahaha. CFR, Club of Rome, shilled for Iraq War
>>
The Myth of the 20th Century
>>
>>7987026
Be that as it may, he is not a meme author, a leading conservative thinker, one of the most read authors in ivy universities, and successfully predicted the current Ukraine situation in 97.

If you think his shit that you mentioned is garbage, he felt that late 70s South Africa was being far too gentle with its "negro" problem. He is exactly what OP asked for.
>>
>>7987045
>a leading conservative thinker, one of the most read authors in ivy universities,
he reads like spengler dumbed down for dumbass americans. He's one of those think tank professionals who make a career providing 'intellectual' justifications for establishment policy.

>and successfully predicted the current Ukraine situation in 97

Not 'predicted' as much as he was part of the power cliques who masterminded the whole thing.
>>
James Kalb - Against Inclusiveness; the best critique of modern Liberalism i have red. Highly remmended

The Perils of Diversity -Byron M Roth ; summarizes lots of good research.

Christopher Lasch especially his later books.

Alan de Benoist and Carl Schmitt are also interesting
>>
>>7987059
>he reads like spengler dumbed down for dumbass americans. He's one of those think tank professionals who make a career providing 'intellectual' justifications for establishment policy.
His works have partially dictated western foreign policy for better or worse (or worse) for decades. There was just a survey of every Ivy and he was being taught in them 80%all the time. Just because you disagree with him, doesnt mean he is incredibly influential and again, EXACTLY what OP asked for.

>Not 'predicted' as much as he was part of the power cliques who masterminded the whole thing.
Oh you are one of them. Enough said.
>>
>>7986763
What is the name of that painting? It's beautiful.
>>
>>7987031
The author was hanged for that book.
>>
>>7987078
>Oh you are one of them
you mean gentiles?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.