[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>First things you do when you buy a book I always check to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1432884273232.jpg (462 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1432884273232.jpg
462 KB, 800x800
>First things you do when you buy a book

I always check to see what percentage (kindle) it ends on. Generally the last 20 or 30 percent are Notes, Index and References etc.
>>
Look through it

then I tend to read it
>>
>>7985764
ugh, e-readers? i like to feeeeeel the book, sniff it a bit, take it out to dinner, make it feel special. then i take it home and make passionate love to it. i love the feel of the paper cuts on my dick. i love the smell of my seamen on an old, yellowing book.
>>
>>7985764
I cut the pages at my university press
>>
>>7985801
It's also difficult to put an e-book on a shelf and on the rare occasion you have company imply through inaction that you read and understood it
>>
Smell it.
>>
Read the last line of the book.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.