[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Tile Lover of /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: tile_thread01.png (132 KB, 806x650) Image search: [Google]
tile_thread01.png
132 KB, 806x650
Hello again fellow wordsmiths and literary maniacs,

I humbly beseech you with a co-author request for a short 250pg 6x9" paperback and ebook to a book dedicated to the life of the Tile Lover of /v/.
That's right you read that right a book is in the process to both examine the life of a "tile fetishist" and tell such a creatures life story.
Classified in the biography-fiction section or "Tile Pattern Erotica" section of any library near you - that's right, there's no shame in exposing the tile lover.
At any rate, any of you maniacs brilliant or deranged enough to help me get into the head of a Tile Lover?
I sure as hell hope so because I've got so many works in progress on my desk right now I'm gonna need a good co for this one all for the sake of time.
We can profit share as it will be published through LuLu and I'm willing to go 50/50 with you on it so long as you earn it.
Got the outline, notes, and research already done just need to main line some word heroin and bang out the main gist.
The last one I did was on Elliot Rodger's, le Supreme Gentleman and that's just in terms of /b/ ghost writing assignments.
If for some reason you didn't make the thread in time and are viewing this from the archive hit me up at 4224doctors.boards.net and we can get to work on this.
>>
File: tile_thread02.png (52 KB, 713x599) Image search: [Google]
tile_thread02.png
52 KB, 713x599
I'm looking forward to working with you on this comedic and utterly cringe piece of modern art.
>>
Stay on /b/
>>
File: 1449550206219.png (101 KB, 1251x818) Image search: [Google]
1449550206219.png
101 KB, 1251x818
>>7985753
Staying on /b/ is extremely mentally unhealthy for the most part.
As moot so eloquently put it: "/b/ is the nuthouse."

Since there is some real comedic and cringe elements behind "The Pattern" I thought my friends here would appreciate, I had to share.
You know I'm on lit, pol, x, and g more than i'm on b and remember, we're gentlemen on this board.
>>
That book is going to make about $3 profit, so no.
>>
>>7985806
Thanks Nancy!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.