[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"All video games are trash that tell us nothing about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462076810725.jpg (486 KB, 1920x2232) Image search: [Google]
1462076810725.jpg
486 KB, 1920x2232
>"All video games are trash that tell us nothing about the human condition! Now I'll go read the latest Pynchon pomo lol so randumn book while I masturbate to myself reading it with the other hand!"
>>
>>7984975
To be fair, if you trusted Kojima all the time, we would probably be in a mental institution.
>>
Why are you being aggressive?
>>
Could you please explain your reasoning behind using two forms of quotation notation in a post that does not contain an actual quote?
>>
>>7984975
Doesn't this thread belong more on /v/?

I doubt OP has actually read any Pynchon.

I also think OP underestimates people on /lit/: many of us are in our mid-twenties and appreciate video games in some form or another. There's bound to be cynical types amongst us who say they're of little merit, but I'm sure there's also many who would argue that they are of merit.

What I'm saying, OP, is that you seem unnecessarily flustered and that you should take a long break from the internet if this is how you see yourself dealing with your frustrations: this is not productive for me, nor is this productive for you, and we both know there are much better things we could be doing now.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (351 KB, 757x720) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
351 KB, 757x720
>kojima
>pynchon
both are worthless trash for college kids.
>>
>>7984975
Protip: most people who think all video games are trash aren't the kinds of people who browse 4chan. If you see someone saying that, they're probably being intentionally provocative.
>>
>>7984975
who are you quoting?
>>
I loved MGS2 as a kid. Wish Kojima would still make games as good.
>>
Secret of Evermore
La Mulana
Dark Souls
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.