[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /lit/ think of robert a heinlein?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 349x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 349x144
what does /lit/ think of robert a heinlein?
>>
>>7984586
A scribbler of juvenile adventure stories.
>>
>>7984586
DUDE THE ARMY IS SO COOL EVERYONE SHOULD KILL LOTS OF BAD GUYS AND GET TOUGH OR THEY AREN'T MEN

Literally 6 years old.
>>
>>7984617
He was literally six years old? Wow, that's impressive that he managed to get so many novels published when he was literally six years old. Crazy to think that one of the most revered science-fiction authors of all time was none other than a literal six year old. Hell, even if his books aren't that wonderful, I'll still give him a helluva lot of credit, because he wrote them when he was literally six years old.
>>
File: autism pepe.png (308 KB, 492x419) Image search: [Google]
autism pepe.png
308 KB, 492x419
>>7984624
>>
>>7984624
You're literally the worst.
>>
stranger in a strange land was pretty good, i'll probably read more of his work eventually
>>
File: Bl7rVw1CYAALFNI.jpg (33 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Bl7rVw1CYAALFNI.jpg
33 KB, 480x640
>>7984616

tip my fedora to you, eloquent sir

>>7984617

>le military is barbaric. not suited to my cultured tastes
>>
File: fedorapepe.jpg (14 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
fedorapepe.jpg
14 KB, 228x243
>>7984695
>I join organizations that don't serve my interests in any way just to prove I'm a big boy
>>
>>7984586
The Kaiser's last loyalist.
>>
I was always sad we never got to see Tony Roberts play Jubal.
>>
>>7984695
You're ugly.
>>
>>7984695
damn, the guy in the picture is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>7984695
Says the aficionado of juvenile science fiction.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.