[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we have to affirm all parts/aspects of life how do we affirm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: freddy.jpg (73 KB, 619x371) Image search: [Google]
freddy.jpg
73 KB, 619x371
If we have to affirm all parts/aspects of life how do we affirm poo and things of this nature? Does one need a poo fetish in order to become an ubermensch?
>>
>>7983626
Yes
>>
just took a fat shit, now my ass feels all stretched out and relaxed
>>
>>7983639
Are you a girl?
>>
>>7983626
Just accept poo for what it is. Don't use it to make people ill or gross them out, but don't get all weird and shameful about it so that you can't talk about it in a functional context either.
>>
>>7983643
that's not affirming, is it?

For example, if i were to fart and not like the smell, surely this is in a sense me disaffirming the fart and thus I can not be an ubermensch?

I don't see how to get around this problem
>>
>>7983688
>>7983626
Play. Dance. Laugh.

So, unless you intend on playing and dancing with your shit, just laugh about it and acknowledge that poo has additional unexplored dimensions in art, including humor. This doesn't mean that you have to be a scatophile, just a good shitposter. Life is will to difference from it's environment (poo becomes environment) so there's no need to shove your face into it in order to affirm it. Besides, when you affirm something you already deny something else (in the sense of exclusion) so there's no need to be neurotic about it and constantly affirm that you affirm everything.
>>
will to pooer
>>
>>7984531
10/10. This is /lit/'s new meme
>>
>>7984531

dankest dookiepost ever
>>
nietzche sucks
>>
File: 1448746609933.jpg (33 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
1448746609933.jpg
33 KB, 480x400
>If you don't hate this thing people hate it means you must adore it!
>I mean, how could you be just fine with something that exists so your body doesn't get poisoned and nourishes the stuff that feeds it.
I know society hasn't taught you to do this, but try to actually understand what you're talking about before you start talking about it, rather than go by prejudice.
>>
>>7983626
>If we have to affirm all parts/aspects of life

wrong. nietzsche never said that
>>
Care to explain why he thought we need to affirm everything?

I mean the eternal return doctrine implies more of a normative set of ethics than one of affirming the past. Enjoy or try to live every moment with as much joy as it is possible does not mean that your mind must pretend the past had the same depth and joy.

Did he say something like: the human being is a sum of his experiences therefore a past experience needs to be affirmed in order to affirm the present? That doesn't make any sense to be honest.

Or did he meant it more in terms of ridding ourselves of guilt, since there's no free will in his concepts, and therefore noone is responsible for their own degeneracies?
If that's the case, not feeling guilt is very different from affirming something towards which you're not guilty about.

Anyone care to explain?
>>
>>7984719
he did
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.