[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Spirit They've Gone Spirit They've Vanished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 316x316
What is the Spirit They've Gone Spirit They've Vanished of literature?
>>
Franny and Zooey
>>
File: 91kNjJT2avL.jpg (1015 KB, 1622x2465) Image search: [Google]
91kNjJT2avL.jpg
1015 KB, 1622x2465
>>
>>7983324
Did you mean to say Catcher in the Rye?

"In this place
There's a wounded hand
Felt a chain
Where the links met up
Round a name
In the faceless age
Cursed and pained
And your windowpane
As the lake
From one hundred friends
Wave them home
As the childhood ends
Turn it fast
As one mild day steals
Someone's soul
Into 20 years
In spirit they've vanished
And I'll show you why
They'll make you take elderly paths by this time
If we would just dump it
In the sea and fly
It's hard to just kiss our
Child games goodbye"

That's totally lamenting the loss of innocence and all that jazz.
>>
>tfw I told the bakers daughter I didn't want their water, but she only likes it when I beg so I expect shes waiting
>>
>>7983316
Return to your containment board
>>
>>7983366
>>7983411
nice
>>
>>7983366
>Tired of reaching
>For the lampshade
>Baby reading
>Baby love me
>>
the legacy of totalitarianism in a tundra
>>
Hermann Hesse - Demian
>>
IIIIIIIIIIIIL SAY BYEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUULE SAY BYEEEEEEE

DEAR ALVIN
>>
>>7983366
tfw i was supposed to see the all knowing glory of alvin row live tonight but storms cancelled levitation. instead sitting home reading\
>>
>>7985170
dont worry man, they only played the outro when I saw them, real shame. Avey was just shouting 'alvin row' for like 3 mins.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.