[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's plenty of books with depression as a theme, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
There's plenty of books with depression as a theme, but what about Anxiety?
>>
Fear and Trembling
Kierkegaard
>>
>>7982355
white noise
>>
>>7982355
the metamorphosis
>>
>>7982355
Epictetus hits ion it in a few of the discourses.
>>
>>7982355
'Anxiety' is a made up disorder created to push pills and keep the blame off an absurd and highly disfunctional society
>>
File: 2.png (58 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
2.png
58 KB, 636x674
>>7982858
anxiety isn't "made up"... it's the end result of repression and morality, it is simply a symptom of a lack of egoism.
>>
>>7982359
better yet: the concept of anxiety by Kierkegaard
>>
>>7982858
Except that the concept of anxiety was invented way before pills for it existed
>>
>>7982803
You wot
>>
Kafka

Kafka is literally referred to as a writer of anxieties

PKD and Pynchon fit the bill too
>>
>>7983200
You're right
>>7982858
>>7982874
But they're right to

Unfocused agitation, existentialism, and nervousness is what I refer to as anxiety. Not teenager SJW I need pills anxiety.
>>
>>7982355
Soren "The Cuckold" Kierkegaard.

Pro-tip: Anxiety isn't real and only women and gays believe in it.
>>
>>7982858
>there are still anons falling for this retarded bait
>>
>>7983486
If I'm right, >>7982858 isn't right. Anxiety wasnt made up to push pill. It was used for it indeed but not made up by big pharma
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.