[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a repressed fucking faggot. I have pic related coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: confessions-of-a-mask.jpg (32 KB, 420x641) Image search: [Google]
confessions-of-a-mask.jpg
32 KB, 420x641
I'm a repressed fucking faggot. I have pic related coming in the mail, what else would you recommend me?
>>
Experience.
>>
moby dick
the picture of dorian gray
>>
Bible
>>
The Immoralist might appeal to you.
>>
My novel that I'm writing right now. Next big hit, i am
>>
dude don't be gay. no one will take you seriously as a person. being gay is like having tattoos or peircings.
>>
>>7981271
this. Don't let it be known that you're gay to anyone but your closest friends or that's all people will see you as. The gay guy. Or not. Idk I'm drunk
>>
>>7981224
n-no thank you
>>7981227
>>7981264
thanks
>>7981231
kek
>>7981271
I-I try! I s-swear!!
>>
you dont need anything more, Mishima will show you the light and turn you straight
>>
Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin
>>
File: arthur_rimbaud_g.jpg (717 KB, 700x1092) Image search: [Google]
arthur_rimbaud_g.jpg
717 KB, 700x1092
Don't listen to these breeders, OP. Fags have dominated the art world since God made a weaker creature from man's rib. I think most straight people would find out they were gay if they got some boipussy just one time.
>>
>>7981218
have you tried not being gay? I mean this seriously. Ive always wondered if someone truly tried why wouldn't they like women. I'm able to appreciate both depending what I focus my attention and will power on
>>
>>7981956
>someone truly tried why wouldn't they like women
there are infinite reasons to not like women
the reasons to not like women far outweigh the reasons to like them
>>
is there any patrish lit about shagging passable trannies?
>>
>>7982023
>is there any patrish lit about shagging passable trannies?
>passable trannies

that's fantasy
genre
definitely not patrish
>>
File: 971209.jpg (83 KB, 318x471) Image search: [Google]
971209.jpg
83 KB, 318x471
Mandatory
>>
Maurice by E. M. Forrester
>>
File: Herschel Greenspan.jpg (20 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
Herschel Greenspan.jpg
20 KB, 341x500
>>7981218
Forbidden Colors. Death in Venice. The Confusions of Young Törless. Our Lady of the Flowers. Querelle.
>>
>>7981271
for me literally nothing changed
>>
Brideshead Revisited.
>>
>>7981218
get married, fuck a dude or two on the side
don't go in for this full-time faggotry that seems to be pushed these days
you can have it both ways
>>
>>7982038
trannies pass all the time, you mong
hormones have magical properties
>>
>>7982217
>be unfaithful to your fake wife I'm recommending you marry for some reason
>>
>>7981956
you're probably bisexual
>>
>>7982214
Reading this right now. Was hoping for cuteboy romance, but Sebastian is so annoying.
>>
>>7982212
lol no one's gonna say anything bad to you or be mean to you these days. example of not taking a gay person seriously. I've never hired a gay person and I interview them all the time. at least the really faggy ones.
>>
>>7982238
it sounds like you're the faggy one
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 185x273
This is a great book. It will show you things that will change your perspective for the better. Good luck senpai.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.