[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /lit/ feel about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
How does /lit/ feel about this?
>>
>>7980595
why don't you tell us what you feel about it first you lazy turd
>>
>>7980612
It's alright so far, just not sure if I should get invested in it
>>
Ask in the containment thread.
>>
>>7980595
Stay in your containment thread, filthy pleb.
>>
File: 1461692372528.jpg (115 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
1461692372528.jpg
115 KB, 388x388
>>7980637
>>7980634
Fuck you you stuck up niggers

James Joyce married an uneducated woman, why can't you?
>>
Read Bakker instead, trust me.
>>
>>7981154
I thought he was a paleontologist.
>>
>>7980618
if you like the style, you might as well stick with it. it's pretty consistent. books 2 and 3 tend to merge into one. it's some time since i read them and i can't remember what happens in which book. there's a secret mission and a big battle. um, that's it.
>>
Trash. We make better fantasy stories while RP'ing.
>>
>>7981143
A-are you a woman?
>>
>>7980595
Absolute garbage, don't even bring it to the general. /v//tg/ like it because they are disgusting plebs.
>>
>>7981143
Because I am not James Joyce and I do not gain profound satisfaction from farts, which is pretty much the only thing plebs have to offer
>>
>>7981822
the point is that you are a pseud elitist who doesn't wan to associate with plebs or whatever while you yourself are just the same
>>
>>7980595
It's a fun read. I wouldn't call it god tier or anything, but it's a nice little adventure tale.

The character writing is a bit lacking, I think, but I enjoyed Logan Ninefingers. Probably the nicest guy in the books, and he's known only for his destructive tendencies.
>>
File: Health At Every Size.webm (2 MB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
Health At Every Size.webm
2 MB, 202x250
I really enjoyed it. One of the few modern fantasy novels that didn't cause me to hope all the main characters die. Actually had a hard time picking who was my favorite character. Although Jezal is an enormous cunt he's the character with the most character development and is very sympathetic towards the end of the series. Glokta is great throughout of course. There also is a free comic of the series available to read online although it might be on hiatus.
>>
>>7980595
>that ridiculous tacky gimmicky cover design
>last name of the author is abercrombie
no thanks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.