[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 6th form English teacher gave everyone in the class a book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0310.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0310.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
My 6th form English teacher gave everyone in the class a book as a leaver's present. How'd I do?
>>
Did pretty OK actually.
Feel bad for the unlucky pop-top that landed Kate Chopin. Read her once and it was bayou cuck erotica in every sense of the word.
>>
>>7978876
You did good that story is hilarious
>>
>>7978876
Anon, be honest, are you in 6th grade?
>>
>>7978891
T. Pleb
>>
>>7978876
man, you probably have one heck of a schnoz
>>
>>7978876
The Nose is hilarious. Great pick.
>>
Good, but there's a Cavafy book in that collection, and you could be having sentimental gay sex with your teacher instead. Now you just have prep work for The Double by Dostoyevsky, which is apt considering what you're missing.
>>
>>7978876
wtf is 6th form and wtf is a leavers present
>>
>>7978928
High school senior, and it's a present for leaving school.
>>
>>7978928
6th form = a UK equivalent of the last 2 years of high school
Leaver's present = it's our last day of classes, so he decided to get us presents
>>
>>7978876
You did pretty well considering other people got the Dhammapada, Chopin, and other wastes of paper.
>>
>>7978876
Pretty fucking well, if it's a good translation.
>>
>>7979098
>penguin
>good translation
Pick one.
>>
>>7979100
Very nice meme.
>>
>>7978924

There's also the newish Penguin version of Longus' Daphnis and Chloe in the extended set; the world's most popular story of teenage sex after Romeo and Juliet, but without the bloody denouement.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.