[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /lit, I hope you can help me Im searching for books that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: TheLastofUsRemastered-2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TheLastofUsRemastered-2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
hey /lit, I hope you can help me

Im searching for books that contain storys about dominant (or older) men that are seducing women. Best case szenario is with sexual content but its not so important
For example, when I played the last of us, I wished nothing more than the two getting it on. This is such a perfect scenario: the young girl that has no choice but to stay with him to survive.
I just finished starwars darth bane and it was much like this, darth bane as the seducing villain and his younger dependent female student. But of course there was never something really sexual.
I also loved the silence of the lamp, again the villain hannibal trying to seduce clarice the innocent.
I just love this kind of relationship! I will take anything I get !
Thank youuu
>>
>>7976838
Is this a covert Nabokov thread?
>>
>>7976888

no pls god no I just bought this book and it was a huge mistake
>>
>>7976895
pleb
>>
>>7976908
ok yea but I bought it because it was around 4chan since YEARS.
how could I know
>>
>>7976927
Its a great book and a classic that is exactly what you are talking about with excellent prose. I dont understand what is wrong with it.
>>
>>7976838

Disgrace by Coetzee is an amazing book which features this theme. Not so much 'dominance' as such, but an abuse of power: a professor seduces one of his students and it causes a scandal.
>>
>>7976933
I really dont like the 'classic' writing style. Cant empathize with the characters.

I just want a book with a innocent girl that gets almost raped... and she likes it... almost...
and she should be dependent on him cause its the end of the world and when she leaves she will be eaten by zombies.. yea
>>
>>7976948
thanks instantly bought it. Im so sex derived omg
>>
>>7976955
I would recommend you go to Amazon, search for your fetish, and toggle erotica. There are plenty of good writers out there writing for horny retards such as yourself.

Or just watch the Monica Belucci scene and go back to your star wars novels.

http://rapebait.net/?p=250

>>7976968
>>7976948
You realize he trolled you into buying a Man Booker winner right. And that she doesnt "almost" like it, shes a lesbian that is forced into a south african tribe out of necessity.
>>
>>7976968

There isn't much fappable material in there, I think their intercourse is described as "the copulation of snakes". And the whole goal of the novel is the trajectory of fall and redemption the professor in question undergoes. So you may find yourself disappointed if it's the salacious you're after.
>>
>>7976983
There is no sexual material whatsover, its from the professors point of view and he is unconscious during the rape.

I would go with A Little Life by Hanya Yanigahara, there is tons of rape all through it.
>>
>>7976973

nah m8 you're mixed up

The professor seduces one of his students and gets thrown out of the university. He goes and lives with his daughter (niece?) in rural South Africa, she's the one who gets culturally enriched, not the student.
>>
>>7976973
yea well I read everything that I can get my hands on. And I dont even want erotica books, I dont want a whole book revolved just around two persons, that is boring. My ideal book would have a solid plot and the relationship just slowly evolves with it. Like star wars darth bane. Too much is too much. I just dont like it when sex isnt even mentioned
>>
>>7976998
No the daughter is a lesbian, and after she gets raped she opts to stay in negroland, but to get protection she marries into his family group which includes the retard family she is involved in

>>7977007
>darth bane
>cant read lolita
>read everything i can get my hands on

sure
>>
>>7977104

I said I read everything I can get my hands on, not that I like everything..
>>
>>7976838
Joel is ridiculously hot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.