[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PercyJackson/HeroesOfOlympus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Please no spoilers, other got removed cause it wasn't literature even though the mod post states books are aloud. Anyway welcome back to the land of Demigods.
>>
>>7975990
It probably got deleted because books like these aren't taken seriously here and are generally only mentioned in hate or nostalgia threads.

>the more you know
>>
>>7975990
Just because something is a book doesn't mean it is literature, and the Percy Jackson series is not literature. Please delete this and stop posting.
>>
>>7976005
Read the mods thing man. It literally says books are aloud!
>>
>>7975997
Why should it be taken “seriously”? You can read a book to entertain yourself. Let us talk as lightly as possible about it. You have the entire board to discuss “literature”, although I have almost never seen a proper, relevant discussion about it.
>>
>>7976019
Don't take it out on me >>7975997, I simply pointed out a fact of the board.
Take it up with one of the upholders of this doctrine, such as >>7976005.

I personally dont care.
>>
>>7975990
>aloud
>>7976014
>aloud

see, this type of thing is frowned on here. you read these book because you're borderline illiterate, as reflected in your spelling choice.

I don't get why you were modded, though. I'm pretty sure the rules say all books are allowed.

that's how you spell it, champ. how you spelled it means something different.

just so you know, it's unlikely anyone will want to discuss this book with you. we read big-people books here. so you're going to encounter a lot of derision for these threads.

sage
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.