[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did they an hero. why did they call the boys over and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 16510.jpg (194 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
16510.jpg
194 KB, 600x902
why did they an hero.
why did they call the boys over and then an hero.
the boys were gonna take them away.
why was trip in the nut house.
how many girls have you loved but never knew how to tell them.
>>
anyone?

maybe you saw the movie at least?
>>
HELLO IT'S ME
>>
I've come to the conclusion that's is true, it's not a joke. you guys actually don't read.
>>
>>7975489
i have heard of this novel somewhere?is this some edgy Ya?
>>
They hated being put on a pedestal and mythologized by everyone. They felt bored and isolated.
>>
please be in london
>>
>>7975591
lol no. I figured 4chan would have read this guy. he wrote a book about being a trap called Middlesex.
>>
God I loved this book
>>
good book,

idk why they an hero'd

i wanna an hero too

i tell plenty of people i love them, hope one day i'll hear it back
>>
>>7976731
I think the point was you weren't supposed to know why they an hero'd
>>
>>7976741
This.
The book isn't about the girls anyway desu.
>>
I fell in love with the girls just like the boys in this book. fuck.
>>
>>7975601
huh ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.