[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overtly political lit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Post your fav, and least fav. My most fav is pic related. My least fav is Harry Reid book. He devotes 3 sentance to the concept of limited government. Basically says "I'm a senator, part of the government, so why would I want it to be less powerful?" Mfw I read that and realized people still vote for him is very much pic related.
>>
Someone red pill me on Michael Savage. I know a guy who listens to his entire show every day.
>>
>>7976826

his talk show is great

i have 3 of his books on my shelf, havent read them yet but ive heard good things
>>
>>7975375
Not /lit/. Take it back to /pol/.
>>
File: 1461520117001.jpg (145 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1461520117001.jpg
145 KB, 720x960
>reading books by talk radio hosts or contemporary politicians
you are officially fat my friend
>>
>>7976826
Don't listen to the faggot. It's infowars tier shit.

If your going to read right wing shit at least read something good.
>>
Anyone by chance have the clip where he goes on a laughable angry rant Pynchon and other writers?
>>
>>7976918
Absolutely essential. It's impossible to understand contemporary politics without studying Savage Nation.
>>
File: HippieWeiner.jpg (13 KB, 196x255) Image search: [Google]
HippieWeiner.jpg
13 KB, 196x255
>>7976937

Self-loathing homosexual, failed poet and novelist who was Allen Ginsberg's fuckboy for a while. Made bizarre career shift to right-wing talk radio

>Four months later, on July 7, Savage was fired from his MSNBC television show after remarks made in response to a caller, later identified as prank caller Bob Foster, who insulted Savage's teeth. Savage then asked if Foster was a "sodomite", to which the caller answered, "Yes, I am." Savage then said to the caller,

>Oh, so you're one of those sodomites. You should only get AIDS and die, you pig; how's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig? You got nothing better to do than to put me down, you piece of garbage? You got nothing to do today? Go eat a sausage, and choke on it. Get trichinosis. Now do we have another nice caller here who's busy because he didn't have a nice night in the bathhouse who's angry at me today? Put another, put another sodomite on....no more calls?...I don't care about these bums; they mean nothing to me. They're all sausages.
>>
Theodore Dalrymple's Our Culture, What's Left of it
>>
File: 1438832143999.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1438832143999.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>caring about this kind of shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.