[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's that book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 550x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 550x427
I need help remembering a book title. The book is about a wealthy boy in the future, might be 14-16 years old and he lives in a world where New York City is not a place to live anymore for rich people, but you can visit for about a week. It's walled off and he gets sealed in when visiting one day. If you guys can help that would be perfect thank you
>>
>>7975282
Escape from new york
>>
>>7975286
No I searched that. I remember a character named Rex in the book I think. And the black gang in New York were called the Muslims
>>
>>7975309
The rich white kid joins Rex and his gang I think they are called the wolf pack. The rich white kid has a crush on I think Rex's baby mama. No one in the city is older than 19 I think
>>
>>7975309
>>7975335
The Warriors
>>
>>7975335
Everyone that lives in the city is a part of a gang, and they get all there money and supplies when the city opens up for 1 week to tourists
>>
>>7975342
No that's not it either, there was a little kid in there he was the child of Rex and the rich white kids crush
>>
>>7975344
The girl that the rich kid likes steals his wallet when he comes to visit and when the people at the gates see he doesn't have a pass, they think he's a person trying to escape so they throw him in "the tombs"
>>
>>7975355
Rex ends up dying in the book i think. I know for a fact now that the black gang was called either the Muslims or the guerillas. Only because I remembered it sounding reasonable
>>
The rich white kid he's out of New York after he gets his pass and wallet back.
>>
>>7975382
It's not a series or trilogy that I know of, I read it in about 2009 2010 maybe earlier
>>
>>7975449
Does no body visit this board? Is it that shit?
>>
>>7975872
Nah, it's probably just a shit book or shit description.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.