[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any recs for books to read in one sitting? I have a few long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Any recs for books to read in one sitting? I have a few long plane rides ahead, just picked this one up.
>>
slaughterhouse five
new york trilogy
the falling
the stranger
>>
READ THE STICKY.
anything in the novella/short story/poetry/play/essay section
>>
File: 1443708108231.jpg (10 KB, 154x193) Image search: [Google]
1443708108231.jpg
10 KB, 154x193
>>7974975
>mfw the back of the wolf's head is the silhouette of a man
How have I not noticed this before what the fuck
>>
>>7974975
A Day in the LIfe of Ivan Denisovitch....

[/spoiler] as long as you're not a gommie ;d;d;d;d;d;d;[/spoiler]
>>
>>7975357
I see a little silhouette of a man of a man
>>
>>7975357
wew lad you sure are retarded
>>
Lobsters of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Jest
>>
Brothers Karamazov.
>>
Infinite Jest.
>>
You could probably read all of the Space Trilogy in a series of three sittings, or at least the first two in two sittings.

I read The Crying of Lot 49 in one sitting, but I wouldn't recommend doing that.

The Optimist's Daughter is a good one for this, as is Anthem.

Plays are good, too.
>>
the physicists
brave new world
siddharta
norwegian wood
timbuktu
>>
>>7974975
Portrait of the artist as a young man
>>
Kindred is a great one.
>>
File: demian.jpg (30 KB, 305x500) Image search: [Google]
demian.jpg
30 KB, 305x500
A lot of hesse's shit is short
>>
By Night in Chile
>>
>>7976418
:^)
>>
>>7975340
why would I want to read the sticky in one sitting retard
>>
Dream Story by Schnitzler is perfect for that.
>>
>>7980256
this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.