[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As-salamu alaykum. I've recently converted to Islam after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Yusuf Islam.jpg (1 MB, 1990x1299) Image search: [Google]
Yusuf Islam.jpg
1 MB, 1990x1299
As-salamu alaykum.
I've recently converted to Islam after reading the sublime Qu'ran. My new brothers are helping me learn Arabic, but in the meantime: do any of you fine folks know of Islamic literature either written in English or those with fine translations?
Before you say The Satanic Verses, I have read it and enjoyed like all intellectual Muslims do.
Fi Amaan Allah.
>>
tell me more about the satanic verses, you faker
>>
>>7973521
>Islamic literature
If you're asking about contemporary IL, then you're better off without that trash propaganda. If you're looking for the classics, I suggest you first settle into the faith for a year or two until you have the basics out: your five pillars, ta'at, sunnan and the like.
>>
>>7973545
As a man steeped in the history of Islam, Rushdie naturally realises the complicated and interesting history surrounding all religion. As a moderate Shia Muslim, I see no problem with it. Christianity has had to suffer much criticism in fiction and I whole heartedly support freedom of expression, the usage of the Qu'ran is no different. Allah and Muhammed are not injured by the word of men.
>>
ass-i-wanna lick-cum to you too my brother!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.