[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone could give me some insight, that would be great. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1454572374445.png (1 MB, 1500x1049) Image search: [Google]
1454572374445.png
1 MB, 1500x1049
If someone could give me some insight, that would be great. I've been smoking marijuana for about a year, first as a method to cure chronic nausea from a disorder I will not go into, but then evolving the use into one of spirituality. For thousands of years people have been smoking this herb to cleanse the mind and obtain a sense of calmness, meditation and possibly enlightenment. I have recently been meeting with a psychic spiritual adviser, whom told myself that marijuana is "not from God" and is used purely for control and confusion. Yet, she said alcohol is from God because Jesus made and drank wine. Why do Rasta associate marijuana with God, then, for example? Rasta believe that the herb is a direct connection to God, delivering insight into their lives. This isn't the only people or group of faith who used cannabis as a method of cosmic connection. There is something to this plant that scares people. Is there still a stigma, and if there is, is that all? Who is to believe? Do I discontinue my use?
>>
>>7971239
I recommend 12 cc's of college education, with training in false dichotomy and not listening to bullshits and smoking pot and thinking you're enlightened outside of a culture which has such beliefs and traditions.
>>
I'm a daily user.

I'd recommend giving it up for a while and going out and meeting people. After a while, the way that everything seems "profound" eventually goes away and you're back where you started. There are no shortcuts in life, and drugs are not a shortcut to spiritual enlightenment. You're gonna have to slug it out like the rest of us.
>>
>>7971239
>Do I discontinue my use?

Yes. In fact, you should stop using your lungs all together.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.