[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /lit/ think about this little book? Is it the ultimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: winnie.jpg (20 KB, 348x500) Image search: [Google]
winnie.jpg
20 KB, 348x500
What does /lit/ think about this little book? Is it the ultimate /comfy/ book?
>>
>post yfw when you realize it's a book about a retard playing with a piece of shit, pretending it's a bear.
>>
>>7958451
>>7958429
futile and embarrassing samefag
>>
>>7958459
you're a samefag
>>
>>7958459
>2 / 0 / 3 / 1

Nigger what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>7958470
>>7958467
ive made a program that highlights samefaggery and have spent the last 10 or so minutes exposing it. dont shoot the messenger
>>
>>7958459
>>7958481

samefag
>>
>>7958486
obviously, you melted anal bead of a human being. i never pretended otherwise. youre probably just butthurt because i called you out on your embarrassing sockpuppetry.
>>
>>7958492
>>7958481
>>7958459
samefag
>>
>>7958496
funny.
>>
>>7958496
>>7958496
samefag
>>
>>7958501
>>7958451
samfefag
>>
>>7958504
way, way off. keep trying though.
>>
>>7958504
>>7958503
please stop spamming this, im actually genuinely trying to de-shitpost threads and i dont want people to see these posts and think theyre mine and then just assume that my posts are bullshit.
>>
Whaaaaaa! I'm a crybaby pussy who can't stop complaining about shit! I wanna talk about shitty children books!
>>
>>7958511
>>7958516
samefag
>>
>>7958520
going to stop replying now, faggot
>>
>>7958522
>>7958520
g
a
f
e
m
a
s
>>
Thanks for fucking up the thread f a m with whatever the fuck this is
>>
I dislike bees.
>>
>>7958429

I know this thread has derailed.

But yes I think it is possibly one of the most comfy books. It is wonderfully written and I enjoy reading it even as an adult and can't wait to read it to my daughter when she is a little older.
>>
Jesus what a nightmare this thread has become

Anyway I found a collection of Winnie the Pooh tales in storage not too long ago, and I've considered giving them another read. From the relevant posts in this thread, I guess it is something an adult can appreciate?
>>
>>7961089
This is a nice post
>>
I never had the Winnie the Pooh book, but I loved the movie as a kid. I saw a copy at Barnes and Noble a couple weeks ago and almost bought it. I wish I had.
>>
>>7958429
Of course /lit/ will shittalk Winnie the Pooh. The stories don't advance you intellectually. You can't brag about reading it. It's not a wealth of knowledge to be pillaged and run away with. You can't own it. The words and ideas themselves are worthless, so why read it?

Because Winnie the Pooh isn't about the words A. A. Milne wrote. Winnie the Pooh is a book best read sitting on a bedside at 8 or 9 PM, by the light of a single lamp, to a child swaddled in blankets and blue pajamas. It's about something more than the act of reading. It's a communion. It's a book that has to be shared. Of course /lit/ wouldn't like it.
>>
Will forever and always be close to my heart. First intro into philo
>>
>>7961244
Read the thread before posting, you presumptuous retard.
>>
Yes I love Pooh Bear.

Mek me fel cozy :`}
>>
>>7961357
>First intro into philo

How?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.