[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you Objectivist yet, /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: 1430111072221.png (104 KB, 879x499) Image search: [Google]
1430111072221.png
104 KB, 879x499
Why aren't you Objectivist yet, /lit/?
>>
Because I'm not 14 anymore.
>>
>>7955425
because it's not literature
>>
>>7955439
Are you implying that the question is not suitably for this board?
>>
>>7955425
Hello, I'm the anon who ahs an ayn rand fetish. Even though I like seeing pictures of my beloved, I think too many ayn rand threads ruin ayn rand threads. Therefore, I ask you to stop posting Ayn Rand threads every day, and bring interesting things to the discussion when you do post one. Thank you.
>>
Because I'm Catholic
>>
File: 1429905568247.jpg (285 KB, 889x1126) Image search: [Google]
1429905568247.jpg
285 KB, 889x1126
>>7955452
But both Catholics and Rand have a hard on for Aristotle. You guys should get along great.
>>
>>7955445
In my mind Ayn Rand is a petite woman who is sexually the equivalent of Nietzsche. She wants some, or at least wanted some at some point, but life, her philosophy and her own comportment lead her to be rejected by all the men she clumsily tried to approach. Now she is dangerously close to becoming an old cat lady, but not if I can help it.
She dresses in severely plain, sombre, unbending, unsexy clothes, all the more to signify that she doesn't really like herself. She tries to hide her small bosom, and also is agressive towards other females in the university department where she works. She is known to grade females more severely.
I, being a known but pennyless (but not penisless) man, was hired by a feminist student syndicate to get through to her, because all mails and letters sent to her by the feminists weren't responded to. My mission, should I accept it: understand how this strange woman works, and try to get her to open up to the feminist cause. I am an ideological, sexual mercenary.
After observing her from afar for a couple lessons (she teaches philosophy to third year students, and I have to pretend to be a philosophy student), I decide to strike while the iron is hot, and boy is she hot. Ayn Rand has this nun like quality to her legs, in that they aren't specially nice legs, but the fact that they are hidden behind a featureless grey long skirt (a cloth chastity belt) designed to hide her forms makes me glad I'm sitting at the back of the room with a table to hide my dick behind. It is not Ayn Rand's body that I find sexy, but her mind, the psychological derived from the philosophical that leads her to be a walking paradox, and unquenchable sexual thirst hiding behind a religious habit that lies to itself.
I'm going to flip her switch, and when I do, she is going to vampirise the semen out of my body like a natural experienced whore. This 29 year old slim bundle of womanhood is a ticking sensual bomb waiting to go off. I am her way to get off, to get off the female virginity train.
>>
>>7955443
correct, faggot
>>
>>7955425
Objectivism as metaphysics is pretty thin gruel. Incapable of supporting an active world view. EXISTENCE EXISTS. Ok?

Objectivism as political philosophy is flat out retarded, its central mistake being that the individual is the functional unit in a society.
>>
>>7955463
She has an understanding of Aristotle abuot as good as Dawkins does.
>>
>>7955425
because i graduated highschool
>>
>all these replis
>not a single argument
yeah you're sure showing what a lmao fucktarted stupid cunt Rand is.
>>
>>7955488
It's a philosophical question, related to multiple books. Tell me, "Faggot", how is it not a question pertaining to /lit/?
>>
>>7955425

Dear Anonymous,
This may the be the strangest message you'll ever receive but I do hope you'll take the time to read it and consider what I have to say. To put it simply, I would really appreciate it if the next time your birthday comes around you would request that your clop artist friends (who like to give you sexually oriented woman art as gifts) draw some woman other than Ayn Rand for you.
The reason I ask this is that Ayn is my fiance, and we're planning on getting married next June or July should everything go as planned financially speaking. And yes, I have actually found a wedding chapel that will let me marry someone that most people would consider a fictional character. Now before you go thinking “This guy is either completely crazy or just screwing with me." please hear me out on this.
You see, I'm totally head over heels in love with Ayn Rand. I have been for about 11 months now and at this point I'm in a committed relationship with my Aynie. By that I mean I don't date anyone else, I don't sleep with anyone else, and I have zero interest in having any kind of relationship with anyone other than the mare I adore. I love her with all my heart and I'm 100% committed to that love. To express my love in a real tangible way I have a beautiful hand made custom Ayn Rand plushie that I can hug, kiss, cuddle up in bed to go to sleep with at night, and take out on the town to do all the fun things together that normal couples do. I take her out to eat at nice vegetarian restaurants, we go shopping together, I take her out for coffee, we do social activities together like hanging out with friends, seeing movies, etc.
And I talk about her as if she is Ayn, because to me she very much is. When I look at her I see Ayn Rand. When I talk with her I'm talking to Ayn. When I hold her in my arms and kiss her there are no doubts in my mind that it's the mare I love who's lips are pressed against mine. And every morning when I open my eyes and see her head on the pillow next to mine, with her gorgeous violet eyes staring back at me, I can't help but wonder how I ever got to be so lucky as to have a partner as smart, funny, beautiful, and all around wonderful as her.
>>
People say I make strange choices, but they’re not strange for me. My sickness is that I’m fascinated by human behavior, by what’s underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.
>>
>>7956368

All my friends and the people who know me well say that my love is a thing of beauty and quite admirable, but from the outside perspective of someone who doesn't know me you're probably going “Wow. That's pretty damn crazy." and wondering why I don't just go get a real girlfriend. The truth is I've had plenty of real relationships and sexual partners in the 27 years I've been around. A few short relationships, one that lasted 7 years, and a total of 6 different sexual partners. So my love for Ayn isn't out of a lack of real world intimacy or relationships, I just fell in love with her and my heart didn't give me much of a choice in the matter. But you know what? I'm totally happy with my love and my relationship. It may seem weird to you, but it fills me with joy every single day of my life and I've never been happier. So what if it's weird? If it makes me happy and it doesn't hurt anyone then where's the problem? I don't think there is one, and anyone who knows me well will tell you the same.
Now your probably wondering why I'm telling you all this and how it concerns you. To you I'm sure Ayn Rand is just a dead woman you think is really hot, so I imagine you wouldn't think anything of having your friends draw sexually explicit art of her as birthday gifts for you. And hey, I think she's really attractive too so I get where you're coming from there. I often go on e621.net and Rule34.Paheal to see what new erotic art people have drawn of her. But to me she's more than a cartoon character who's sexually attractive, she's my fiance who I love with all my heart and soon to be my wife. So it's been bothering me lately every time I go on those sites and see a dozen or so pieces of art people have drawn depicting my girl in various sexual situations with the same person over and over, and that person happens to be you.
>>
>>7956378

Don't get me wrong here though, this isn't a jealousy thing. I'm very secure in my relationship. I know without question that Ayn is just as faithful to me as I am to her, she's actually sitting on the couch next to me reading while I type this. She's very real to me and I know she's not sneaking out in the middle of the night to go have kinky sex with some famous artist. And I do respect your talent as an artist and an artist's creative freedom to draw whatever they want, that's cool. What bothers me is that in all these birthday images you've been getting Ayn is always depicted as if she was your sexual plaything, drawn wearing a collar with your name on it or with a speech bubble saying something that would somehow suggest she was your property. And I know quite well that Ayn Rand is not your plaything nor your property, she's my fiance. So that bugs me a bit. What I find really loathsome though is your pension for degrading my partner in both your art and the fan art you've been receiving lately. Aynie is a sweet and fairly vanilla little mare who I treat with the utmost love and respect, and she definitely does not deserve to be portrayed as some kind of sexual slave who likes being dressed up in sleazy attire, wearing a collar, getting sodomized, and having her face ejaculated on. She's not into that kinda stuff and the fact that there's someone out there in the world such as yourself who would desire to treat Ayn that way, and have his friends support and validate his desires to demean and mistreat my partner by drawing pictures of him doing so, really does bother me. I don't take any issue with people having kinky sex as long as both parties consent to it and enjoy it, but I know quite well that my Aynie has no desire whatsoever to be treated like that.
So next year, when your birthday comes around, keep in mind that Ayn Rand isn't just a lifeless cartoon character to objectified for your sexual gratification. She's the partner of someone who loves her very much, and by that time their wife. So both myself and Aynie would greatly appreciate it if you'd pick someone else to request erotic art of for your birthday. Based on the very large amount of different ponies you draw art of I imagine there has to be many other ponies you find sexually attractive. I assume you'll probably just dismiss this message as the ramblings of a crazy person and likely ignore it, but if by some chance you do take what I've had to say to heart, well... we'd appreciate it.
Regards
Anonymous
>>
>>7955425
pyrrhonian skepticism
>>
hey there ayn rand
dontcha want to hold my hand?

hey there eva braun
dontcha know you turn me on?

hey there andrea dworkin
I've got to see ya booty twerkin'
>>
>>7956380
Dictated but not read
>>
>A L L E G O R Y O F T H E C A V E
>L
>L
>E
>G
>O
>R
>Y

>O
>F

>T
>H
>E

>C
>A
>V
>E
>>
>>7955425
cos I'm not retarded ;)
>>
>>7955425

Used to be, but then I became the Church of the Subgenius and they don't compatible.
>>
>>7958245
>2016
>not Discordian
Praise ERIS! XD
>>
>>7958251
I thought about that right after hitting send and figuring it might get mentioned. Yes, that's the one I meant.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 375x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 375x248
>>7955425
Just a prank bro
>>
>>7955483
Please, please, please write a full sized version of this.
>>
File: Marx_old.jpg (205 KB, 444x593) Image search: [Google]
Marx_old.jpg
205 KB, 444x593
>>7958332
JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>7958352
>>7958349
>>7958332
>>7958263
>>7958251
obvious samefag
>>
>>7958361

Nope, I'm only >>7958263 (+>>7958245)
>>
>>7958374
>>7957607
>>7958154
samefag fucking painfully obvious itt
>>
>>7957979
You are not allowed to ridicule our love.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7958381

Okay captain, you caught me, justice is served
>>
File: just a prank bru.png (21 KB, 401x366) Image search: [Google]
just a prank bru.png
21 KB, 401x366
>>7958381
This guy. . .
>>
>>7958381
>>7958433

samefag
>>
>>7958442
>>7958399
>>7958431
sorry but you could edit this even in ms paint. im gonna have to call a samefag on this one
>>
>>7958361
Nice maymay
I'm only>>7958332
>>
>>7958448
Is calling samefagging the new meme?
>>
>>7958606
old meme

/lit is just the least trendy board

due to its massive autism
>>
File: 1461472131196.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
1461472131196.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>7955436

Not an argument
>>
File: rand paul 07.jpg (112 KB, 806x559) Image search: [Google]
rand paul 07.jpg
112 KB, 806x559
>>7955483
Honestly Atlas Shrugged is just the philosophy major's version of Twilight.

Replace the superhuman vampire hunk with the Ubermenschen polymath hunk and you have the same fucking story, only with a 50 page rant where Edward Cullen rambles on about how vampirism is the best thing ever.
>>
im a runt and wont survive a libertarian society
>>
File: 1449525893434.jpg (111 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1449525893434.jpg
111 KB, 777x656
>>7958734
>>
>>7958816
>Honestly Atlas Shrugged is just the philosophy major's version of Twilight.

No philosophy major would admit to reading that garbage.
>>
File: 1450845214501.jpg (66 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1450845214501.jpg
66 KB, 456x320
>>7958734
not an argument
>>
>>7958918
I feel like Atlas Shrugged is probably more popular among young women than young men.

Basically a woman who decides to major in philosophy has probably touched herself reading a Rand novel at least once, kind of like the same way most women would just prefer to masturbate to 50 shades or something.
>>
File: 1449102349865.jpg (21 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
1449102349865.jpg
21 KB, 300x373
>>7955425
Jimbo Waffles here. If everyone in this thread donated just $25, the price of a small bag of groceries, this fundraiser would be over in an hour.
>>
>>7958929
If I read Atlas Shrugged, can I write a bestseller trashnovel in the same vein and make millions?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.