[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Sentence Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: BabyInBoots.jpg (146 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
BabyInBoots.jpg
146 KB, 600x900
Wahh!! who's baby is that?
>>
Baby shoes, Discarded.
>>
Baby shoes on the floor, But nobody owns a baby..
>>
That baby has another thing coming!
>>
No luke, you are my baby, NOOO!!!!!
>>
Help, I've lost my baby!
>>
>>7954278
For sale: baby.
>>
But in the end.. we are all just grown babies
>>
File: 2001.jpg (34 KB, 453x257) Image search: [Google]
2001.jpg
34 KB, 453x257
SOME BABY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GUNNA ROLL ME
>>
Eeeerrr, are you going to move your baby, baby... BABY NO!
>>
and the loop was cut and the loop
>>
Baby baby: baby baby.
>>
What are you even doing OP
>>
baby shoes? yuck!
>>
>>7954278
As I looked up to my father, and adjusted my shoes, I thought to my self; I have some big shoes to fill.
>>
Sunset found her squatting in the grass.
>>
File: the vibrators.jpg (13 KB, 348x283) Image search: [Google]
the vibrators.jpg
13 KB, 348x283
>>7954513
BABY BABY BAAAAYBEH
>>
>>7955046
Sunset found her baby squatting in the grass.
>>
Nobody puts Baby in the corner.
>>
I keep crying baby baby pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase
>>
Baby!
>>
For hire: baby sitter, never used.
>>
>>7954278
Cleary had been worn! ebay sucks...
>>
what are shoes?
baby don't use me
don't use me
for sale
>>
>>7954677

profound
>>
Sunset found her grass in the squatting baby.
>>
Hey baby, did you sell those babies shoes to that baby?
>>
I hear a baby crying in this ward each morning, but this hospital's been abandoned since 1960.
>>
Saying "I love you," I continue to curse myself.
>>
You're a big guy, said the man, For you, the big guy replied, his voice thick with arrogance.
>>
>>7956214
Doctor Pavel, Big Guy said, his hateful pheromones spraying the interior of the plane, refused our offer in favor of yours.
>>
File: 1424182692102.jpg (58 KB, 243x658) Image search: [Google]
1424182692102.jpg
58 KB, 243x658
Who'd hire a baby as a hitman? asked the man in the shoe store; Your wife, said the baby, as he raised a silenced handgun.
>>
Hit me baby, one more time
>>
I will love you forever, but forever ain't as long, suck my dick till it hurts, or i will keep singing this song.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.