[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write an original, amazing opening line. The best you can possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7
File: CAT.png (267 KB, 350x305) Image search: [Google]
CAT.png
267 KB, 350x305
Write an original, amazing opening line. The best you can possibly come up with.
>>
I got broads in Atlanta
>>
File: 1460786001470.jpg (42 KB, 680x548) Image search: [Google]
1460786001470.jpg
42 KB, 680x548
Thirty feet he dragged him, endless effort in an endless ocean. Thirty feet he swam for dear life trying to save a friend, trying to save a life he had yet to realize was long gone.
>>
He has taken my voice for misusing His name, now my life will be wasted on listening to others talk about nothing.
>>
Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air.
>>
It were a dark and stormy night.
>>
>>7939243
This one I kinda like
>>
It will end.
>>
I put the pussy on the chain and smoke a big, fat, dank blunt that blunts my senses but in a dank way.
>>
Durr durr poopoo yee, "yee."
>>
Tantric orgasms in less than a minute?
>>
>>7939367
and he ate the taco and wiped up the tortilla with the taco and said thank
>>
My mom died today. Or it might have been yesterday. I'm not really sure.
>>
"Don't try to be clever."
>>
>>7939372
Go on...
>>
File: 1456384481048.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456384481048.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>It was a dark and stormy night
>>
Once upon a time
>>
>>7939388
Twice around a land
>>
File: 1460961351035.jpg (44 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1460961351035.jpg
44 KB, 550x404
>>7939182
Benis .DDD:DDD

B========D . o O 0
>>
>>7939392

Bet you think you're clever don't you? I will fucking murder you, you CUNT
>>
Indeed it was a dagger,it was just in the wrong place.
>>
We swore not to think of one another until I was home but the second I rounded the corner her baby blues, her scarlet curls, her soft paleness occupied my entirety.

I don't know, I'm a fag trying too hard I guess
>>
>>7939400
"J'accuse . . . !", the anonymous poster shouts at his monitor.
>>
Jaymar's toes curled as he shot his thick, white load all over his bae's condo.
>>
>>7939404
Go to bed, James Patterson.
>>
Sonora smiled and the little creases of her lips darkened with it, then she walked right past me.
>>
>>7939422
Just woke up.
>>
A continuous stream of cocks flowed into OP's asshole. You're a champ, alright? You take it all at once.
>>
Water and more, wind bites and cold hounds lap and break beneath our bow.
>>
File: troublebutton.gif (2 KB, 40x40) Image search: [Google]
troublebutton.gif
2 KB, 40x40
>>7939182
No train had ever touched Thomas like this before. His wheels felt weak.
>>
Gregory Berrycone woke up one morning with a mysterious plastic knob on the back of his head.
>>
Somewhere, sometime - a citizen of the King sees God; clouds in space ignite the solar flare of eternity, but all I hear is a ping in the kitchen: my toast is ready.
>>
>>7939498
Seems familiar
>>
>>7939517
Calm down lad. You're really pulling a Gregory Berrycone there.
>>
>>7939528
Now I remember.
It just didn't quite 'click' previously.
>>
File: anon i.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
anon i.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>7939480
>>
>>7939377
kek
>>
The night was dry, yet it was raining.
>>
I’ve begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it.
>>
'Wardine be cry' mumbled Tyrone as he unzipped his dick.
>>
I can barely remember that day, memories of my life before are so indistinct now that all of time and space, the entire span of cosmic history amd truth, lay before me; Alas, I can hardly remember having my third eye opened by www.flatearthtimecube911insidejob.com...
>>
A screaming comes across this guy.
>>
Who's There? I am.
>>
>>7939182
These bitch niggas must not know about us. We ride at sunset niggas.
>>
>>7939311
I like this
>>
The centuries old Stradivarius protruded from the narrow, fleshy hole as if it didn't belong there.
>>
Money in my right and my left hand
Riding on a horse with a dead man
Xans in my left hand
>>
For one brief, beautiful moment, the thirty-four foot statue was perfectly upside down.
>>
File: 1429641490020.jpg (185 KB, 791x606) Image search: [Google]
1429641490020.jpg
185 KB, 791x606
I never did learn how to tie my shoes, and I guess I never will.
>>
>>7939416
J. Green/10
>>
>>7940929
>>7940974
>>7940994

Great potential, especially the last.
>>
>>7940502
>unzipped his dick
that's not how it works
>>
>>7941017
0/10, then?
>>
>>7939182

I feel nothing, I hope you can feel it too.
>>
>>7939416
at least you're aware of it I guess
>>
Uhura, I thought I told you no more gangster rap on the bridge!
>>
Thomas 'Tommy P' Pynchons protuberant chompers glinted greasily as he nibbled on the hashish provided by the well-muscled African-American gentelman who would soon be de-elasticizing his (Pynchon's) wife's nacreous fluid disposal orifice.
>>
The Hypersphere is a big fucking place, kid.
>>
There's a crack in the floor of this glass-bottomed boat.
>>
*freeze frame* I guess you're wondering how I got here.
>>
>>7940563
well-memed tbqh familia
>>
>>7941058
>he can't unzip his dick
Let's laugh at this abnormal virgin
>>
Let me apologize for existing.
>>
>>7942654
"You're going to live . . kinda."
>>
Para Matilda, la dicha se revela a modo de conversación partida. Reciprocidad retinal, particularmente la de la notificación instantánea, acentuada sobre todo si uno que, familiarizado con las intrincadas formalidades propias del "group chat", ha llegado a la comprensión de que estos momentos de distención cómica consiguen su mayor nivel de eficacia en la medida en que se benefician de, y se precisan cronométricamente cuando, si acaso, se da aquel instante en que un desacuerdo ha llegado a su punto de ebullición.
De ser así —entonces— de presentarse aquella misma sucesión de eventos, Matilda toca la pantalla y, después de una brevísima pero relativamente dilatada espera, contempla al fin el .png de la rana triste, proporcionado por una amiga vía el grupo "Cena de Navidad".
Con rastros de lágrimas aún corriendo bajo sus mejillas, formula una mueca en señal de aprobación y de sus labios escapa una sílaba solitaria, que, junto con toda su tristeza, rápidamente se disipa en el aire:
—lel

(Somebody pls help me translate this as it is spectacular and everyone should read it)
>>
Glenda asked me how I lost my eye, I told her I ate it, but was actually my dog.
>>
>>7942725
Why would I make an effort to translate an ebin pepe meme
>>
>>7942742

Because it good
>>
>>7939560
'click' haha classic berrycone
>>
>>7939416
I respect that you're putting in sincere effort. Let me just point out where this fails, but no offense meant, I'm no better.

>baby blues
>soft paleness
>my entirety

All of these are really dumb and almost infantile in their sentimentality. Nothing really wrong with the idea of the sentence, but the way you're phrasing these things is offputting. Don't force it.
>>
>>7939182
You probably just heard someone talking to you--that's me, that's how reading works.
>>
>>7939182
The night heaved down upon the bay, across the dark maroon water a crescent moon trembled, as if cowering in the brine.

t. not writer
>>
>>7939498
You fool. Gregory Berrycone is a side character.
>>
There was no hope for him this time: it was the third stroke.
>>
There's a freshness in the cold, morning air of fall that thise in cooler climates know all too well. The way the air initially stings the warm skin, the chill the wind sends up the spine of even the most bundled of persons, the way the grass crunches beneath the pressure of the foot walking upon it, how the early morning sun illuminates the variegrated, slowly-dying foliage.
>>
>>7943462
turkroaches/10
>>
It was a pleasure to bum.
>>
I don't bleed.
>>
>>7939182
OP's mum sat on my mushroom dick.
>>
A light bleeds onto the clockface, startling its objective eyes but not swaying them. They see it all; they see the hopeless, the fear, the pain, the light that blinds its eyes -- and yet, the clock sits there, tirelessly working its only two occupations: turning its elongated fingers, and observing.
>>
>>7943775
lol
>>
My clit had been stuck to my balls for 72 hours. I was tired and I needed to rest.
>>
>>7939212
I laughed.
>>
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test.
>>
The glowing embers signify the onset of the inevitable comedown.
>>
When writing a story of any considerable artistic value, Albert knew that he had to keep in mind only one thing; but the nature of the aforementioned thing and even it's existence were an unknown quality to him
>>
>>7939182
As I wiped the excrement from my eyes and nostrils with clumps of matted dog hair and decided it was time to turn my life around, the khmer rouge was 100 years ago and I can hardly describe myself as Cambodian.
>>
>>7939182
The story of his life has ended but he was still there
>>
>>7944318
>As I wiped the excrement from my eyes and nostrils with clumps of matted dog hair I decided it was time to turn my life around, the khmer rouge was 100 years ago and I can hardly describe myself as Cambodian.

ftfm

I have dyslexia maybe
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.