[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write an original, terrible opening line. The worst you can possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: Wain_cat.jpg (106 KB, 350x305) Image search: [Google]
Wain_cat.jpg
106 KB, 350x305
Write an original, terrible opening line. The worst you can possibly come up with.
>>
>>7938353
He was a small man, but with a big heart.
>>
Dr. Pavel I'm CIA
>>
>>7938359

He was a small man, but with a big dick.
>>
>>7938353
WhooooOOoooOOOOooooOOOOoooaaa!!!
>>
He woke up with the biggest smile on his face, but he had no idea what was in store for him today.
>>
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
>>
>>7938362

He was a small man, but with a big nose.
>>
>>7938353
Big nigger, but the dick is short; skinny nigga, but the dick is long.
>>
>>7938353
"I... I... sometismes I go on f-fourchan, senpai", she muttered, as he started stroking her thigh with his tentacles."
>>
File: robot angel.jpg (482 KB, 1515x1024) Image search: [Google]
robot angel.jpg
482 KB, 1515x1024
>>7938353
Ethan is an outcast from all the friends at the high school but nobody but him knew I have secrets powers and the burden I must carry, for all mankinds sake, Ethan was thinking to himself late one night polishing a katana, when suddenly, it happened!
>>
No one must know my secret.
>>
>>7938386

Go on...
>>
>>7938371
fuck you m8, Dark Tower may be a meh series but that opening line is gold, GOLD I say
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 264x191
A screaming comes across the sky.
>>
>>7938362
>>7938394
>original
>>
>>7938384
>Ethan
Why did you choose this name?
>>
His black cock pulsated like the moon on a starless night, as he ripped open the silky sheath of the latin Janitor.
>>
>>7938391
No, they wouldn't understand.
>>
>>7938400
It's a fairly common and (in my mind) thematically neutral name for my generation and I wanted that '2000's fanfiction self-insert' feel
>>
Delores, dank of my derp, dust of my lions, muh sin, muh soul, De-Lor-Es, the tip of the tongue dripping a drip of drei drips down the palate to the tip, at drei, on the drip. De. Lor. Es. She was Lor, plain Lor, in the morning on all 4s, in the daytime on 2, and in the evening on 3. The riper the berry, the sweeter the juice.
>>
>>7938407

+1 LIKE.

I'm here to talk if you need. Praying for you.
>>
This is the story of a lady, a sinner, a saint, and a damned good roulette player at that; in short, this is the story of the finest woman I ever knew: Mme. Yekaterina Odvyaslava Smellyaballs.
>>
>>7938353
This African child hasn't eaten in three day: one like=one prayer.
>>
>>7938427
8/10
>>
>>7938353
All tragedy, all wrongdoing vanish in her vicinity - truly, all evil is cleansed in the presence of a Godess - so my stalking of Her was no sin, it was not vile, it was as pure as Her itself.
>>
File: LeCriticalRussianMan.jpg (145 KB, 809x1024) Image search: [Google]
LeCriticalRussianMan.jpg
145 KB, 809x1024
>>7938412

My shitposts are patball to your champion game.
>>
>>7938359
When will they learn?
>>
>>7938412
good except for

>dank of my derp
>>
File: lowering_clouds.jpg (205 KB, 1024x559) Image search: [Google]
lowering_clouds.jpg
205 KB, 1024x559
>mfw all of you post your real writing trying to get a
>(you) that actually isn't bad!
>>
One day i awoke but oh no im bug!
>>
Call me Ishmael
>>
My mommy ded but I didn't even cry because im big boy.
>>
>>7938353

His personal computer browsing history had been stolen just 30 minutes ago.
>>
There was semen literally everywhere.
>>
The man in the big blue house had a big red hatchet with a big yellow handle and a small green dot of paint on the hatchet and he called it rainbow.
>>
>>7938411
good reason AND good dubs.
>>
>>7938353
He knew when this story was doing being told he would never have another thing to say in his life.
>>
Toot toot, little boy. Toot toot. The gravy train is coming, and soon it will be all over your cassock. All over your cassock, Max Storner: who was twenty years old, misunderstood by all, and the year was 2016 april the 18, and devilishly handsome. The train arrived, and it spilled down his frock. He awoke to the sound of bells... "this aint gonna be no day at the movies", he said, dejectedly. The gravy from his dream was nowhere to be seen, so he took a shower. A spook, he thought... Yes, that's all it was, just a spook. Well, off to go work at the metal factory. And his day officialy was on its feet and out the door. It was sunny outside, and the temperature.
>>
The world's light had gone out and it was dark that day, but the memes were as epic as ever.
>>
She breezed into my life like a gust of deadly nightshade and perfume, but dressed in a red cocktail dress and with lips to match; I'll always remember the shade because it was the same I saw splattered across her face in a morgue 1 year to this day.
>>
>>7938559
Sounds like something Sarah Palin would write.
>>
Let me tell you about my life, you might want to sit down, or, at least, find something to grab onto.
>>
File: 1460744683401.jpg (65 KB, 597x450) Image search: [Google]
1460744683401.jpg
65 KB, 597x450
>>7938361
>mfw I realize that's actually the first line in the entire film
>>
They don't sell cigs to underaged, so I ask bums to buy me some.
>>
I'm smoking coke with my friend MegaAss.
>>
>>7938581
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
>>
>>7938353
You don't have to be gay to like a good dicking.
>>
*ahem* *coughs* *clears throat* *coughs again* Diarrhea.
>>
"The name's Checkum. Dubs Checkum. Secret agent spy of the 4chan personal army: anonymous batallion. My order? Well, I'll have a martini please. Shaken, not stirred. Oh, and a side of cheese pizza." The bombshell-behind-the-bar's delicate hooves quivered in sexual ecstasy, while our man eyed the cutie mark that poked out from between her equine breasts. "Oh, and a side of cheese pizza. Clop clop, if you know what I mean."
>>
He was shitposting pretty hard; the standards had all been tried, but still he had no (you)s. He had been at it for 5 hours already but the day was still young.
>>
File: tips_fedora3.jpg (9 KB, 169x254) Image search: [Google]
tips_fedora3.jpg
9 KB, 169x254
It all started one rainy morning. Muriel made a joke about the weather: god, my wife was a woman of Infinite Jest. Our children, Moby, Dick, and Ulysses were eating together at the breakfast table. They were so innocent now, but I dreaded the day when they would all grow up. I hoped they would never have to experience the world of Crime and Punishment. God forbid any of them should become a Stoner. But if you shelter you kids, they'll rebel, and you end up experiencing the Melancholy of Resistance. I guess that's just the Catch-22 of being a father. Our cat was sleeping in the little spot of sun that she always gravitated towards. The window made a little rainbow of light on top of her, so for those reasons, we called that spot Gravity's Rainbow. I knew that soon enough I would miss these days, but what can be done? Fathers are always In Search of Lost Time, and after all, The Metamorphosis of childhood is a peculiar experience. But I guess there's nothing I can do to help them: after all the longer you live your life for, The Stranger it gets...
>>
File: aquinas.jpg (47 KB, 197x300) Image search: [Google]
aquinas.jpg
47 KB, 197x300
"Onceapronatome the snake span out cry "boboabbabanirantarāndhakāritābabkskakkakasvindaakaaksaka", like the autumn blows to winter from the days of old Parnell and rekhāpasārita 1 2 3 4 5 6 of nora's farts did I sniff in that yesteryear beneath the mango trees."

Literally why the fuck would he open the Summa Theologica with that?
>>
18650, the year, he spelled out in a puff of smoke so light only his lady could see from under the brim of her hat.
>>
>>7938653
Autism, my friend.
>>
Many years later as he faced the firing squad, Colonel Aureliano Buendía was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
>>
The huge fat woman sat upon her toilet, and she shat into the bowl.
>>
>>7938676
George..?
>>
>>7938353

And then I shat my pants. Literally.
>>
>>7938412
The original line is terrible in its own right. Would've been better posting that.
>>
Once upon a time, it was a stormy night...
>>
File: 1460761190925.jpg (163 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
1460761190925.jpg
163 KB, 700x609
>>7938653
>>
>>7938368
I laughed.
>>
Hi my name is Craig and this is my book, please read and don't email me mean things and also if you see Mrs. McCrimmon please tell her to let me go back to classes.
>>
"Sister Agatha looked up from flat on her back, on the mat, to see the five hundred pound, nude female sumo wrestler descending on her, and she was forced to admit to herself that the Pope had betrayed her."
- joe cosby, alt.slack
>>
And then he said to Mabel, he said "and but so".
>>
The first ray of light which illumines the gloom, and converts into a
dazzling brilliancy that obscurity in which the earlier history of the
public career of the immortal Pickwick would appear to be involved, is
derived from the perusal of the following entry in the Transactions of
the Pickwick Club, which the editor of these papers feels the highest
pleasure in laying before his readers, as a proof of the careful
attention, indefatigable assiduity, and nice discrimination, with which
his search among the multifarious documents confided to him has been
conducted.
>>
The dragon pontificated on the folly of grain reform, which those lesser humans had long agitated for.
>>
hit me in the mouth
>>
The weather beaten trail wound ahead into the dust racked climes of the baren land which dominates large portions of the Norgolian empire.
>>
"Howard Roark laughed."
>>
>>7938967
>>7938832
These are both excellently shitty
>>
>>7938353
Woman has no penis, whatever.
>>
>>7938353
Call me cucksmahel
>>
Call me monstrous verminous bug.
>>
File: 1460478262576.gif (605 KB, 512x588) Image search: [Google]
1460478262576.gif
605 KB, 512x588
>>7938371
lol
>>
Hello, reader!
>>
>>7938604
10/10, I actually laughed
>>
>>7938353
Bismillah ir rahman
>>
A poem from content in this thread:

Woman has no penis roar.
Whatever, and then I shat my pants.
There was literally semen everywhere.
This is the story of a lady, in short, call her Ishmael.
Toot toot, little boy, dank of my derp.
The riper the berry, the bigger his dick.
Awoken by Ethan, the gunslinger pulsated his cock.
Ebony, like a starless night.
All evil is cleansed in the presence of a damned good
roulette player, a saint, Smellyaballs, but that opening line
is GOLD. A scream hasn't eaten in the daytime on 2.
4chan is a champion game, personal to his metal factory.
The gravy from his personal computer wakes a bug.
Oh no! I am a big boy now. Mommy is vanishing
in the silky hatchet of the Latin sky.
They're smoking bum and Nora's farts in Anno Domini 18650.
But George? George. George! And Craig!
I will tell Mrs. McCrimmon about your dubs.
The shitpost brigade carries on.
The gay sell MegaAss, something to grab onto.
>>
One morning, as Gregor Samsa was waking up from anxious dreams, he discovered that in bed he had been changed into Ishmael.
>>
>>7939000
Big plastic dildo and so on.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (30 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
30 KB, 384x384
>>7938703
>>
Big train rolling down the line makes me wonder.
>>
>>7938549
This one made me laugh. Unashamed
>>
It was a dark and stormy night; a screaming came across the sky—bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk. And but so Buck Mulligan came from the stair head bearing a bowl on which a mirror and a rocket lay crossed.
>>
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a nigger in possession of a good fortune must have stolen it.
>>
>>7938353
Though he was governor of Shrr'kala, capital of the Unending Empire, and therefore essentially omnipotent in its borders, Grillyn Darktower was uneasy.
>>
Ketchup was only good when called Huntz.
>>
When the dead moose floated into view the famished crew cheered – this had to mean land! – but Captain Walgrove, flinty-eyed and clear headed thanks to the starvation cleanse in progress, gave fateful orders to remain on the original course and await the appearance of a second and confirming moose.
>>
WHAT'S GOOD NYUGGAH!
>>
>>7939070
on yer bike flower boy
>>
Nikole LeMysteria had never captivated my soul more than she did the night we went to Tracey's party to drink Cristal, listen to Kanye West's new album, and do the cocaine we stole from the kiddy drug dealers who lived in their parent's multi-million dollar house next door.
>>
>>7939118

>dank memes
>>
>>7939047

i'm taking time out of my day to tell you that this was a great read and I appreciate the effort
>>
File: 1337077240043.gif (568 KB, 240x291) Image search: [Google]
1337077240043.gif
568 KB, 240x291
>>7939220
>>
>>7938353
It was a dark and stormy night; the wind howled and lightning flashed in the dark sky.
>>
Hairy Gustavo whacked his gack
>>
Wrothbard sund rumplestilt, hupmt grundle shit andbup kis.
>>
From his face, I couldn't tell whether he wanted to fight me or fuck me, but I was definitely about to find out.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>7938967
laff'd because this resembles my shitty writing
>>
>>7938673
I want to read this book over and over
>>
>>7938649
Applause
>>
>>7938353
It was a dark, stormy night.
>>
>>7938673
Fuck you. I commonly cite this as an example of a good first line of a novel.
>>
I wanna fuck you hard on the sink
>>
I am one of the few, proud persons in existence to get hit on the head with the blunt end of a halberd. You can't experience anything like that.
>>
Sought after that which had been seen which could have been that can see was they that saw the glowing, luminous pearl-white throne.
>>
Dawn was dank on the horizon when Aristootlys epiphany came on him: 'every man is every animal!' he gushed out: the climax of a long reading into two footed knowledge and the soul-like properties of the memes.
>>
I am not sure how to describe my life.
>>
The virgin day was spread out before him like butter on your mom's pussy.
>>
The pungent taste of embalming fluid permeated my mouth as I softly traced her crevice with my tongue.
>>
So you're probably wondering how I got here

*cuts to a baby crying*
*record scratch*
WOAH not that far back!
>>
Who i am does not matter. What i did, that's the Question.
>>
>>7938550
Don't you mean bear in the big blue house?
>>
>>7938477
What book?
>>
study ornithology
>>
FIRST THINGS FIRST I'M THE REALEST
>>
>>7938571
That's actually good pulp.
>>
>>7939211
B-but I actually like this...
>>
>>7938649
underrated post
>>
>>7938353
There was so much shit in the toilet, even a shovel wouldn't do the job. How can I remove that amount of stuff from the toilet? This is my quest.
>>
And this is where I will begin.
>>
I am seated in an office, surrounded by heads and bodies.
>>
>>7938353
I write not as a bagel but as a croissant waiting to be decorated as a bagel, for bagels see the lime light while I, though smooth and flavorful, am ignored.
>>
"I am sitting in an office, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and razor lay crossed." -Wernher Von Braun
>>
I'm Greg, a professional rationalist and amateur clopicionado.
>>
>>7938353
Call me Ishmael.
>>
I used my big sword to fight the men, game boxes flying everywhere because we were at Game Stop.
>>
Every day Rob's IQ doubles, and his brain is a proteinous labyrinth of pure pwnage now with its score of 615,726,511,554,560, almost 42 trillion standard deviations from the mean, .
>>
I wandered amidst phonies, how can they not see, the beatuy of Ponies, slaves crawled to work, thoose silly Loanies, in the citys yellow smog, like cheese Macaronis, come come, come forward, bid for recognition of a superior aura, i laff last, and tip my fedora
>>
Dugin meme'd his way trough /lit/.
>>
Aubryn Yukimoto, 8.5/10, decided it was time to stop being a cuntboy, and become instead a cunt man.
>>
>>7938362
short nigga but my dick tall
>>
Mike stared in disbelief as his hands fell off. From them rose millions of tiny maggots. Maggots? Maggots! Maggots... Maggots...
>>
>>7938412
Greatest thing here
>>
"I have aids." Stephanopoulos declared in the middle of Uni. I opened my mouth. Tyrone opened his mouth and something spilled out of his mouth. Something thick. Something black. Something penis.
>>
>>7940403
Hands down the greatest worst opening I've ever read
Everything from the setting to the repetition of basic words
i would pay to read a book like this 2bh
>>
OH SHIT, DROP THAT BEAT MUFUCKA, LET ME TELL U A STORY, NIGGA
>>
For sale: baby shoes, never worn.
>>
>>7938368
Why the fuck is this so funny?
>>
>>7938368
/thread
>>
"I'm sorry, I don't date guys shorter than me," I told him, mind on the face of my crush who I was over five inches taller than.
>>
My whole life I've been a fraud
>>
>>7938394
>>7938673
>this was a GOAT opening lines thread the whole time
>>
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
>>
It was easy to see that he was the most intelligent man in the world as he was writing the most brilliant opening line, it was gold, pure gold, this book would make him rich!
>>
He crossed the street and was run over.
>>
File: 1460952282572.jpg (8 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
1460952282572.jpg
8 KB, 183x276
Holy Roman Empire is neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire.
>>
"Garfieeeeeld!" yelled Jon.
>>
>>7938368
it's supposed to be terrible not brilliant
>>
President Sailor Moon took her place at the lectern, ready to give a rousing speech about Earth's future as it merged with the anime universe.
>>
So I was tottering down Waggytail Avenue when I saw a shiiiiiny gem, nya >w0 .
>>
>>7939118
I am in here.
>>
"Knock knock," Someone knocked. Occupied I said.
>>
Im Princess Candy and Im a real Magical girl because I got the memories of the Lunarieans that is in my blood and awoke them when I was about to be raped by a black football player but I got away from him, I live in a LARGE mansion/palace with lots of paintings and gold and it's in space, rotating around the sun like a planet, and I can teleport from there to Paris to do all the latest fashion shopping whenever I feel like it and I have lots of beautiful custom dresses made by my own special Goddess label which all cost millions of dollars each, but it doesn't matter because I have complete control over the world's economy.
>>
>>7938353
What did he mean by this? -That was the question that started it all. If only I knew to shut down the machine I would have never walked the path that led me to this point.
>>
"Hoooo, boy!" shouted Thomas Pynchon, 85, as he slid down the huge banister of his house for the third time that hour - he was very stoned, and ideas for novels were flooding his mind.
>>
The sun rose like a fried egg's yolk over the green hill.
>>
Vladimir Nabokov brooded in his study in Heaven, wondering why Shakespeare had not been returning his calls. Had he gone too far in calling Foster Wallace, their literary scene's newest darling, a bland upstart?.
>>
>>7938649
Genius.
>>
The fridge stared at me and I at it. Alas, like my father it was filled with nothing but disappointment.
>>
>>7938368
What's new pussy cat
>>
>>7940715
Big fat Fuck Knulligan had a bunch of razors that he cut himself with when he walked down some stairs.
>>
>>7940715
kek'd
>>
This wasn't the definining moment of my life (Polio was) but it was up there.
>>
>>7940403
pure art
>>
>>7938353
The sex doll said literally nothing
>>
Doris peed angrily in response to my questions.
>>
>>7938353
The alarm clock by my bed rang angrily and I, Adam Bumblebuttoms, awoke feeling very tired and not in the mood to get out of bed all day like i usually felt in the morning, being the lazy and unproductive type; I wished I could spend the day like I usually do, just browsing the internet and ignoring my best friend, Pally Pibberly, as he called my phone incessantly to hang out.
>>
"That's some sunset," he said to nobody in particular.
>>
>>7939211
>posting actually decent shit

fuck off
>>
Dear God, I am fourteen years old.
>>
When I pooped in my my own mouth, I know, it was and will be realllllllll.
>>
Do these hands look small?
>>
>>7941964
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS
>>
>>7939000
I'd keep reading.
>>
"Asriel," I said softly with tears in my eyes, "I'm here to save you from Chara."
>>
But the snowflakes were so beautiful and real looking, and I really wanted to hold them.
>>
>>7939956
Zing, got em
>>
There once was a man was a man, his name was his name was Burt.
>>
This might be the last time you read this, choco choo.
>>
>>7939211
Stolen, entry from the Bulwer-Lytton competition for terrible openings. Don't bring that plagiarised pleb shit in here.
>>
He was an avid #GamerGate supporter and science fiction writer.
>>
>>7942021

i laughed really hard
>>
The melted butter dripped off his dick onto my toast, but still I made up my mind not to tip.
>>
"Aha! You thought I was a man!" only to unleash something that is neither a vagina nor a succulent, juicy cock.
>>
Bitch slapped me across the face with a two millimeters long, penus shaped pickaxe. I fell to the ground one minute after the blow; what had happened? No one knew of it.
>>
>>7938402
Noice
>>
>>7938353
My cup was full and my mind empty, or maybe it was the other way around, after all the drinking.
>>
I don't know why I put his dick in my ass. I just did.
>>
She strutted into my office wearing a dress that clung to her like Saran Wrap to a sloppily butchered pork knuckle, bone and sinew jutting and lurching asymmetrically beneath its folds, the tightness exaggerating the granularity of the suet and causing what little palatable meat there was to sweat, its transparency the thief of imagination.
>>
The sky was blue and so was she.
>>
Despite his ego, which now lay smashed on the bar room floor, he grinned eagerly and began to dance.
>>
Growing up, the only thing I hated more than my life was my father.
>>
>>7943034
Pretty terrible.
>>7943023
Childish but not the worst possible.
>>7942993
Gold.
>>7942999
Worst possible, plus trips.
>>
>>7938353
Once upon a summer happenstance Albert found himself sexually liberate by the forces of nature, in which he declared "The sun shines only for the glory of my magnificent balls."
>>
>>7938353
Wow, she said incredulously, like a person who didn't believe what she was seeing, "wow I can't believe what I am seeing".
>>
>>7938353
"Ha ha ha, yum yum in my tum tum" Fandango laughed as he took the tiniest sip out of his french dripped, cold steamed, sugar free, and energy infused caramel macchiato, which sit on the corner of his oblong writing davenport that he bought three years ago from an old Gypsy who was forced to liquidate her assess due to identity theft that she foresaw but ignored.
>>
Fandango sucked my grandmother's dick, twice.
>>
>>7938353
She entered the room wearing nothing but a full suit, and she poured so many layers of files over the desk that it looked like an archaeological dig sit.
>>
>>7938353
She played the Skin flute, He played the bassoon, but neither of them could figure out how to change a tire, and yet somehow the power of love taught them each to over look each others difference and look deeper, into the similarities we all share in our hearts.
>>
>>7938586
This is good.
>>
>>7938353
She was pooping, but the scare made her stand up in haste and some of the poop fell down her leg and got stuck in her pants
>>
>>7938353
He woke up.
>>
>>7938353
In this moment we were golden, me; the kid and a smörgåsbord of (and I dare say they were delicious, delicate and disastrously nice) meatballs from -I presume- the IKEA down the road, behind that golden, red-bricked church where I used to get married with you.
>>
>>7943151

thats actually good tho

>>7943834

terrible

>>7943926

good
>>
>>7938649
Jesus Christ, really?
Fucking bravo.
>>
He woke up in the middle of the field. He had no memory whatsoever.
>>
File: bunnybutt.jpg (418 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
bunnybutt.jpg
418 KB, 1280x1707
Unclenching, he felt immeasurable relief at the released flood of camomile and fecal debris from deep within the pressured bowel into the porcelain bowl beneath.
>>
Duncan sat down at his Dell XPS Laptop, opened Firefox version 22, and typed: boards.4chan.org/lit
>>
"i am seated in an office, surrounded by heads and bodies. my posture is consciously congruent to the shape of my hard chair. this is a cold room in University Administration, wood-walled, Remington-hung, double-windowed against the November heat, insulated from Administrative sounds by the reception area outside, at which Uncle Charles, Mr. deLint and I were lately received
"
eh, monsieur, how much did you pay?? and no reunds?? vey, monsieur, vey!! orison the gods, monsieur, one of them or all of them-- i wish they vouchsafed you advice other than "show, not tell" monsieur.. for instance? ah yes, perhaps... "write, not writhe",,.. "prose, not pose"..
>>
I bet you're wondering how the heck a guy like me ended up in a place like this
>>
>>7938353
Last night I killed a man, or at least they say I did.
>>
Last night I was killed by a man, or at least they say that I was.
>>
Man, I was killed last night, or at least they say that I was.
>>
Last night I watched a man get killed, or at least they say I did
>>
>>7938353
>tfw most the intentionally terrible lines are better than most of the stuff in critique thread
>>
Harvey Harvin harvests Hardee's hard dicks.
>>
I'm going to try to make this book pomo as fuck so just bear with me.
>>
My parents taught me to persue my dreams and I must admit, it has always been my dream to meme. So now that you know the theme of the scene, won't you now follow me into the memes of my dreams?
>>
You wake up. You are in a damp, dark room. Your head hurts and you don't remember it yet but you are the president of the United States
>>
Her eyes gleamed like the frothy saliva of a mangy, flea-ridden dog, and her angular jaw brought to mind a similarly-shaped heap of dead bodies, teeming with maggots.
>>
There was an itch in the whorl of space, maddening unreachable incomprehensible, that spread in patches to our universe like a cancer, turning all in its wake to murderous automatons.
>>
When I was promoted to our organization's most distinguished rank, my name, or at least the pseudonym I had been using for the past few centuries, was taken from me and replaced with a code and a number: O5-11.
>>
My greatest fear is that after several millenia the tortures concocted by satan will bore me, and then he will leave and I will have no friends.
>>
I'm too interesting to make up a bad opening line--deal with it.
>>
>>7939158
>all those made up names
It makes me laugh and cringe since it reminds me of my writing when I was 14 and in my Lovecraft phase.
Good one.
>>
"You like that huh, you little...-- slut," is what Slothrop said as a steady stream of his urine, wavering this way and that, was caught in the mouth of a hungry Leopold Bloom.
>>
Bocchi bonbon bocchi bon, bocchi bonbon bocchi bon, bocchi bonbon bocchi bon, I'm outside cchibon bon bocchi bon, bocchi bonbon bocchi bon, bocchi bonbon bocchi bon, bocchi bonbon bocchi bon, it's lonely bocchi bonbon bocchi bon, bocchi bon bon bocchi bon, bocchi bon bon, bocchi bon bon bocchi bon, bocchi bon bon bocchi bon, where are you.
>>
He was feeling so fucking sad after he ejaculated in the immaculate sinclearity of the toilet paper.
>>
My asshole smells of shit
>>
I fucked your mother, on that smooth summersday, and muzing of how dumb a fucks people forever are, we made our way to the gardenmaze of chocolate fantasies foreblowehng.
>>
>>7944072

this one is fucking genius
>>
Once upon a time... Wait... That's old, right? Lemme rephrase that: right in DEEZ NUTZ
>>
>>7938353
The awful man's horrible fit hit my nice face.
>>
We threw a banana in his entrance hall. That fucking pedophile needed a good signal...a meme signal.
>>
I was speaking extinct languages with my online portuguese friends when my father came inside of my room.
"Clean my sperm, you faggot" he said.

Scent of rum and gin where all over the place.
>>
"(sorry), I gotta get a haircut"-he said to the speaker phone as he stared with lust at the torso of one of the 8 nubian slaves who, diligently, trimmed his hair with incredibly sharp memes.
>>
"I'm writer" he said.

The thread was so incredibly funny that I even forgot my virgin kissless condition. Yes, this is my story : I am Michael Hazelnut, "Big Mig" as my """""""friends"""""""" call me.
>>
-WHERE IS PARTY? FESTAAA!!!
The gentile mexican would have never guessed that these words would be the starting point of his struggle against international communism.
>>
I showed him a photo of Groucho Marx.

"It's Groucho Marx", he said.

He never talked to me again.
>>
-Huh... you're making me question my own sexuality...-he whispered at the screen of his laptop. His breath smelled like communism and bananas.
>>
Dear diary : Don't you just hate it when other people has more protagonism than you? I am so furious!
>>
He flexed his muscles in front of the transvestite while he repeated his marks in Law again and again. He didn't stop when once he realized he was talking to the mirror.
>>
"Taso is getting real fit u know? He can lift the whole USSR by now!"
I cried.
>>
"Those surely were the worst showers of all Rhineland, weren't they?" he exclaimed.

Suddenly, he woke up covered in omelette. A turk happily shouted from the bathroom : they were stoned as fuck.

Our protagonist tried to understand the situation, but an irishman was fapping furiously at the sofa.

Amsterdam was too much to handle.
>>
"Hahahahahahahahahhaha... what?"
When he woke up he found his arm covered in ketchup.
He was Tommy Pinecone.
>>
The woman stated up at him, mourning the words that came to him in a flash like lightning but dissapitated just as quickly like those summer storms, the woman mouthed at him words which he understood gravely and shook him and changed him but went away just as quickly as they came and then the darkness reached him and he felt the cold prickling up his spine and he woke.
>>
"Where is our inn?" asked Giusseppe, gallantly admiring the landscape.

"Isn't it this one?" said our protagonist, pointing to an old brick house.

Suddenly, the sky became dark as the night. Thunders started to sound in the distance. The atmosphere was terrorific. A very ugly man showed himself from the window up the inn and shouted some mysterious curses upon us.

The sky cleared.

"We should call this place the weed place" our protagonist said.
>>
>>7945834
This is great though.
Got a young Frankenstein feel
>>
File: 1458762906256.png (80 KB, 1020x1230) Image search: [Google]
1458762906256.png
80 KB, 1020x1230
>>7938353
>mfw tfw be me
>>
>>7938353
Little did he know
>>
>>7938353
His balls were going *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap*.
>>
>>7938353
The end.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8 KB, 256x197
>>7938649
i pulled out my nutsack, all the girls called the left oneThe Sorcerer's Stone. It really is disgusting, but we all have The Fault in Our Stars. Once the girls see my dick though, you could call it the hunger games. 2 of these girls were named Katy, sheesh, there sure was An Abundance of Kathrines. It was getting pretty hot here in Florida, sometime soon I should be Looking For Alaska.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.