[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yearbook Quote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: The-funny-quote-4.jpg (40 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
The-funny-quote-4.jpg
40 KB, 600x800
Help me pick Yearbook Quote for High School Graduation. Something insightful but not too deep for high school.

Thanks
>>
>>7897996
"suck on ma bawls"
- your dad
>>
>>7897996
>i'm intelligent, nihilistic and I've got a wicked sense of humour
>>
'I did not have sexual relations with that woman.'

—Bill Jefferson Clinton
>>
>>7897996
"Victory is the illusion of philosophers and fools" -William "Corncob" Faulkner
>>
>>7897996

Talk not to me of blasphemy, man;I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
>>
>>7897996
"If the international finance Jewry within Europe and abroad should succeed once more in plunging the peoples into a world war, then the consequence will be not the Bolshevization of the world and therewith a victory of Jewry, but on the contrary, the destruction of the Jewish race in Europe."
>>
I tried to put "I am become death, destroyer of worlds." as mine, but the Jews in charge cut it out.
>>
File: sJAStiD.jpg (23 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
sJAStiD.jpg
23 KB, 500x434
"There is nothing that the International Jew fears so much as the truth, or any hint of the truth about himself or his plans. And, after all, the rock of refuge and defense, the foundation of endurance for Jew or Gentile must be the Truth."
-Henry Ford
>>
Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer
Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is.
Pure *sniff* ideology.
I finished high school and I can't even think of my own senior quote!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.