[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reading 10+ hours a day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1460046137655-1956743365.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1460046137655-1956743365.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /lit, I need some help and tips on how to stay focused and learn information for long hours each day for the next 2 weeks, I've stocked up on coffee and energy drinks. Any methods that have worked for you please post. Thanks

Pic unrelated, my morning pills.
>>
wtf are u taking m8
>>
>>7896346
you WILL get burned out if you do this
>>
read good books my man

books like War and Peace or Count of Monte Cristo (or Moby Dick imo) are a joy to read all day every day

our memebooks like the Bible, Ulysses, IJ, GR, those will frustrate you if you aim for 10 hours a day
>>
yes. throw away the caffeine and sugar-laden shit unless you want shitty quality sleep and to not remember half of what you read.
work at your natural pace, take notes and try relaxed breathing exercises whenever it becomes overwhelming or you're losing the plot.
>>
Op here

I've done it before, for 3 days before I had my law exam, and I did really well in the exam. So it does work. I had just recently walked away from a terrible job I had, so I felt really motivated to study and get good grades. Just wondering if anyone else has done a similar thing.
>>
>>7896382
Thanks, will try to take it calm and do breathing exercises when it gets a bit much.
>>
>>7896379
I've got to read about small businesses and human resource. I might fit in some leisure reading if I can.
>>
>>7896346
Read cal newport's books
good study strategies
>>
>>7896346

Amphetamines for studying. Benzos and masturbation for falling asleep. Rinse and repeat, and you will be smarter than every pseudointellectual autist on /lit/
>>
>>7896365
I have used modafinil
>>
>>7896407
He may suffer of a debilitating addiction, and he may be too fucked up to retain said information, but he'll be the coolest cat on the block.
>>
>>7896346
Turn off phone, stay off fucking 4chan.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.