[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's some good anti-sexual fiction? looking for something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Blackholecover.jpg (42 KB, 335x469) Image search: [Google]
Blackholecover.jpg
42 KB, 335x469
what's some good anti-sexual fiction? looking for something that depicts sex and/or its consequences as grotesque, destructive, malevolent, or anything similarly negative. i'm en route to becoming a wizard and i'd like to start building a conceptual framework to justify my aversion towards carnality.
>>
Is pic, uh, related?
>>
>>7891650
Yes, black hole is a graphic novel, a coming of age novel about a STD condition which gives mutations to those who catch it. The condition can be seen as a part of growing up and becoming an adult since it passes to those who have it and have sex. It's great. None of this superhero bullshit that comes with comics usually.
>>
>>7891650
well it certainly depicts the potentially grotesque consequences of sex
>>
>>7891655
sigh
>>
Read books from the 20th century and prior. Most books don't depict sex and pretty much imply as the standards go, that sex is to be waited on until marriage unless you're a prostitute or promiscuous. I get it's not exactly anti-sex but atleast you don't have to witness it.
>>
Like a Velvet Glove Cast in Iron for another graphic novel, some parts at least
>>
>>7891646
Yasmina - Isabelle Eberhardt

definitely kekworthy
>>
>>7891646
The Bible
>>
>>7891646
Black Hole is great

I would totally doggy-style that chick with the tail thought. Shit's hot af
>>
Black hole... The vagina?
>>
>>7891655
> superhero bullshit that comes with comics usually.
It's cute that you tried to be hip and yet failed, only showing how little you know about comics
>>
>>7891761
this or some buddhist shit. any religion, basically. the biggest difference between literature and religion is the latter's sex proscriptions imo

some of Kafka's Zurau aphorisms
>>
>>7891835
oh and at least one sentence from one of Borges' works promulgates this view:

>both mirrors and copulation are abominable, for both multiply the number of men

or something like that.
>>
File: Me-and-my-fedora.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Me-and-my-fedora.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
>>7891813
>I enjoy sophisticated comics
>>
>>7891646
Damn, read the Conspiracy Against the Human Race or start reading some Jean Baudrillard if you want to feel like all decisions are made for you and the only genuine expression against the system is abstinence and a quiet death.
>>
BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW BNW
>>
My diary, desu
>>
>>7892177
Would recommend both BNW and Black Hole. Brave New World's got a sperg who chastises himself literally cause he can't handle the perverseness.

Strumpet!!!
>>
>>7891813
I know that there are comics out there that dont deal with superheroes. But most of the time people think that's the case. I should know, I read comics frequently. Don't call out my shit when you don't know what you're talking about. I got downvoted on reddit for saying that there are some comics that dont have to do with superheroes
>>
>>7891719
If you don't think so then you're disagreeing with the author and me.
>>
Anything by Andy Nowicky
>>
>>7891761
Isn't the bible filled with rape, incest, fornication, and sexual deviancy?
>>
>>7891646
Read some sex-negative feminist literature.
>>
>>7894961
is there any fiction from sex-negative feminists or is this solely theoretical work?
>>
>>7895067
their theoretical work is so abstruse and incomprehensible that it is literally fictional
>>
>>7891813
99% of superhero comics are for children or man children. There are very few superhero comics worthy of attention.
>>
>>7891646
The Elementary Particles by Michel Houellebecq. Pretty much anything by Houellebecq.
>>
>>7892876
I don't think you understand what you were being called out for.
>>
>>7892876
>on reddit
maybe you should've stayed there
>>
File: 1436478260929.png (722 KB, 567x607) Image search: [Google]
1436478260929.png
722 KB, 567x607
picture related in an accelerationist kind of way
>>
Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.

Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the natural problem which is that they know that living to be pleased does not really a life, yet knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.