[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /lit/ recommend me some fascist literature. I'm an edgy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: fasces.png (170 KB, 2000x3022) Image search: [Google]
fasces.png
170 KB, 2000x3022
Can /lit/ recommend me some fascist literature. I'm an edgy motherfucker is all.
>>
why is the fasces a symbol of power? it looks really unwieldy. anybody with a sword could just come fuck you up if you were trying to swing a huge pile of sticks around.
>>
Ezra Pound by The Cantos.
>>
Wow dude lmao
>>
http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

You don't know what fascism is unless you're read it. But even then you probably still wouldn't have clear definition of what it is.

>>7891343
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lictor
>>
The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra. The author was so afraid of antifa backlash he refused to use his real name.
>>
Marinetti is the only good fascist writer I know of
>>
>>7891337
>>
File: 1440128630735.jpg (267 KB, 628x1195) Image search: [Google]
1440128630735.jpg
267 KB, 628x1195
>>7891337
For if you decide you're interested in natsoc, it's a form of Fascism after all.
>>
>>7891337
challenge of fascism
http://pastebin.com/DhShAReV
fascism
http://pastebin.com/y0N0Ximk
>>
Mishima is nationalistic, but some might extend that to fascism. Try him if you want something outside European Fascsim
>>
File: 1405912280696.gif (2 MB, 4000x3549) Image search: [Google]
1405912280696.gif
2 MB, 4000x3549
well you'll find little in the way of outright fascist literature. however you'll find a large number of nationalist/conservative authors.

attached is a fairly good start. be sure to read the key before in the top right though, very few are outright "fascist" or even largely right wing, they just endorse a few facets of the thing
>>
Nice to meet you, edgy motherfucker. I'm writer.
>>
>>7891337
The Turner Diaries.
>>
>>7891967
>Glass Bead Game
What the hell, the book ends with the whole idea that the ideal system is doomed to decay, and that the only way to have a truly eternal system is to have the religious faith of Roman Catholicism combine with rigorous intellectual study supported by super universities.

If anything it is purely religious and a satire of elitism.
>>
>>7891967
journey to the end of the night where
>>
>>7893096
I will never understand Louis-Ferdinand CĂ©line, he is an anti-Semitic bastard but had Jewish friends until his death. Eichmann was the same.

I guess fascists just live perpetually in paradox.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.