[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't choose between these 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: jimi-hendrix.jpg (72 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
jimi-hendrix.jpg
72 KB, 1280x960
I haven't read classics yet and I'm choosing between Crime and Punishment, The Trial and 100 years of solitude. What do you guys think and recommend?
>>
>>7889943
the trial is probably the easiest
>>
>>7889943
But Crime and Punishment was amazing and horrifying. Also, The Count of Monte Cristo is the best book I have ever read
>>
Just pick one you faggot
>>
>>7889950
eazy cowboy and btw i like your writing style my lad <3
>>
If you can't decide
Which dick to ride
Dostoevskis is the one
To abide.
>>
>>7889948

Yup. The Count of Monte Cristo is wonderful and accessible to a beginner.
>>
Crime and Punishment
>>
The Trial>>>100 Years>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything by Dostoevsky
>>
>>7889964

your poetry is clean and honest, It gives me that feeling of freedom and power. it has that Brilliant Symbolism in it, you lovely little troll
>>
>>7890047
Kafka wanted the Dostoevsky D tho
>>
Definitely Crime and Punishment.
Way more important than those other 2.
>>
>>7889943
jesus just fucking read all of them
>>
the trial >>>>crime and punishment>>> >>>>> random goosebumps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50 shades of grey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to the infinity > 100 years of swine excrement
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.