[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a story based on this image
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: lastsupper.jpg (735 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
lastsupper.jpg
735 KB, 900x645
Write a story based on this image
>>
File: 13 outta 10.jpg (50 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
13 outta 10.jpg
50 KB, 640x427
>>7889148
as I scrolled /lit/ early in the morning sipping bland coffee from an almost invisible styrofoam cup, which I'd used the day before, and had argued about it's environmental effects on newborn babies in China with a new age tea drinking co-worker, mirroring the asstastic quality of the coffee, I stumbled on a lonely thread with an image that might have been the Last Supper at some ppint in it's digital lifespan, now run through hundreds of ones and zero's that algorithimized it into an OP's smart and insightful commentary on religion. Quite honestly I've seen better filters back in day old Instagram. The image now resembled an amalgamation of a Bacon and Bekzinski, degenerates of a bygone era now gone thanks to beauty and depth of modern art, which OP might not quite be in touch with thanks to his/her/xer homophobic tendencies. I quickly typed down my thoughts on it and the deplorable concept of the thread but just as quickly realized my writing skills are nonexistent and that I should not even bother with a (you). Thank G*d I stopped myself from that timesink.
>>
Someone left The Last Supper in the washer
>>
>>7889285
It's called "Satans Last supper" It's from 1950.
>>
>>7889148
Did you get this from a recent /his/ thread?
>>
>>7889148
It was at this point I realized I had taken too much to be at this dinner. I could no longer see individual objects instead scattered and morphing forms filled my field of vision. For a moment I considered how to exit gracefully but I was in too deep for grace.
>>
>>7889308
Is that why on google it only shows up on warosu and funnyjunk?
>>
>>7889335
No. Found it on /x/.
>>
"Ah, this badly over-filtered picture looks suitably creepy" Anon thought to himself.
"All I need to do now is tell people it's old - really old, like from the 1950s. Ancient, yeah? And call it something like... smile dot - no that's been done. I know! Satan's Last Supper! Perfect. Sounds soooo creepy. Hey, I should ask /lit/ to invent a backstory for it so I can pretend it's original creepypasta. Ha ha! Time for 4chan! I'm going to be internet famous! Just wait until I show this to that girl who's always sneering at me. She'll definitely want to sleep with me when I show her how edgy and original I am".
>>
REAL TRAITOR HOURS! WHO THE FUCK UP SENPAI!!! >:)))
KISS THAT MOTHERFUCKING JESUS IF U UP,BOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!
YOOO, WHERE THOSE 40 COINS AT, SENPAI? *BANG BANG* xD
>>
First time posted seems to be 2015

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16246065/#q16251558
>>
>>7889362
posted a year ago >>7889381
>>
>>7889381
It's pretty obviously just a load of photoshop filters overlaid, you can see that, right? Most obviously Find Edges and one of the Sketch ones, Compte Crayon or whatever it is that you use to make things look like they were painted on hessian. It's been fucked about with more than that with some children's characters or drawings of aliens and a textured overlay but it's clearly digitally done.
>>
File: suppers00s.jpg (318 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
suppers00s.jpg
318 KB, 500x331
Is this the original picture?
>>
>>7889514
wered ya find this?
>>
>>7889279
>writing is my passion
>>
>>7889514
I really really like this picture
>>
>>7889539
Save it, it's all your my friend. :)
>>
Too stunned for despair, the family walked slowly up to their charred house. The father pushed back what remained of the door. Inside, the living room and kitchen had been reduced to variegated mounds of ashes, cut-through by sodden beams and bits of furniture, ringed by the mother's now-incinerated arrangement of plants. The children wondered: was it retaliation?
>>
>>7889148
I hate these guys. Every time I try to start a conversation with one of them they all turn their attention to me and start pulling this shit. It's gross. I just have to sit there on the other end of the table and watch these fuckheads mass into eachother and start stripping the paint off the walls like they really think it's still going to scare me after the first half dozen times they did it. I don't know why I still come to these shareholder's meetings when every time they just try to scare me. It's just this one trick, they can't even do anything else, they can't even do anything useful with it like slipping into storm drains to retrieve lost items, they seriously just clump together all grey and snickering to try to freak me out. My foot itches. I hope my wife has dinner cooking for when I get back.
>>
>>7889148
The shrine up ahead was decayed. its adamant stillness defied the surrounding area... The building's hollow shell of which i stand in surrounded me like a shell. The only vision i had was up as the area around me was an inky black, it was as if the visuals of the area were distorted. Whites in blacks. blacks in whites. The entire area was a penumbra of my thoughts and emotions. This is my dream after all; Vines and brush stuck from the gray, lifeless ground. The thick undergrowth seemed to move perpendicular to me, halting my movements to the alter. At this point who cares, I've re-lived this moment for century's; Always ending the same, my fate never wavering. It always gets me, always will and always has. This is what i get i guess, this is what i get for doing what i did. Light refracts of the glass panes next to the shrine, blinding me. Vines in the ground which tips have now turn't into a virulent red are reaching out to me, one grabs hold of my ankle. Its hard scale like tendril flips me on my back, without effort it pulls me towards the mound of vines. I'm drowning, again.
>>
>>7889148
I've got something decent in mind. I'll be back tonight.
>>
Inverse memetics, its quite a thing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.