[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Effect that literature has on a person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1457643036411.jpg (902 KB, 1000x809) Image search: [Google]
1457643036411.jpg
902 KB, 1000x809
How does what someone reads affect their personality

Are sensitive Nancy boys that way because they read poetry or do they read poetry because they are sensitive Nancy boys?

Are logical people that way because they read logical stuff or is it because they have autism?
>>
>>7884980
both
>>
also source on that pic, it's nice
looks a little bit like my city
>>
>>7884999
I got it from /p/
>>
File: 1424834557301.jpg (51 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1424834557301.jpg
51 KB, 499x500
>>7884999
>>
>>7885019
Hah, I recognized the pic from a recent picture thread on /p/ right away.
>>
Obviously yes, even the edgier most lonely people are constantly influenced with whatever you surround themselves with.
You friends influence you, websites influence you, coworkers influence you, pretty muchu everything including books.
>>
>>7884980
So you're asking whether people and their traits are just shat out into the world and remain permanent or whether experience shapes the human? The latter. You are what you read and what you read makes who you are.
>>
>>7885234
Ah well, scratch that redundant last time. You get what I mean.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.