[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>currently trying to read 7 books >have backlog of 30+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wake me up.jpg (11 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
11 KB, 367x202
>currently trying to read 7 books
>have backlog of 30+ books

How the fuck do you deal with this? Why do days only have 24 hours.
>>
Just read one at a time fagot
>>
24 hours is enough to read most anything this entire world has to offer. Stop being lazy. Time on 4chan is time wasted.
>>
>>7882761
why don't you learn how to actually read instead of sperging out about your BOOKS I'VE READ checklist.
>>
I usually don't buy more than 6 books at a time. I read them one at a time and don't buy more till I'm about completed all 6.
>>
>>7882768
Eh, that might be sort of true. Why are you here wasting time?

>>7882769
It's more Books I have to read instead of books I have read.

>>7882770
Maybe this is a more sound strategy yeah.
>>
>>7882775
Yeah, when you go on buying sprees to build a collection there is a chance you end up never reading the whole collection. Happens in other types of mediums as well, such as video games. I have over 200 games but barely beaten... 20? I'm working on that backlog now and chosen to be more reasonable when I started to read more.

I'll probably end up quitting video games once that backlog is completed to spend more time reading.
>>
>>7882778
Just reminded me I still have to finish two total war games, the Witcher 3 and Assassins creed unity.
>>
I inherited my grandfather's library so I have a couple of thousand books in my queue. I walk around my house and read their titles and I always notice one I've never seen before. It's very likely I'll never read a lot of them. I'm 20 now so I still have quite a few years in order to make an attempt at reading them all.
>>
>>7882878
Your grandad probably didn't read them either so don't feel too bad.
>>
>>7882796
AC isn't that good but you have to finish TW3
>>
>>7882941
I just played AC for pre Haussman Paris desu.
>>
Speed read and don't subvocalize you pleb
>>
>>7882878
Why do you want to read the entirety of your grandfather's library rather than picking your books on personal interest?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.