[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
inb4 shutitdown.oy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 5790678060.png (19 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
5790678060.png
19 KB, 183x232
What are some good well researched books that explore in detail the topic of Christianity being a thoroughly semitic movement fabricated and perpetuated by the eternal jew in order to control the white man on a spiritual level by supplanting Europa's völkisch Óðinnist traditions with semitic desert cuckoldry during times when the jew's usury becomes ineffective?

I've been redpilled on this issue for years now but would like to brush up on the topic so i can better argue it and uncuck other white nationalists who still partake in the crucifix jew.
>>
>good
>well researched
>books that explore absurd conspiracy theories
I think you might have trouble finding this
>>
>christianity is a jooish conspiracy!!

Goddamn... it all makes sense now!
>>
What the fuck is this autistic shit

Christians hate jews

Jews killed Jesus, the very center of the religion

Tip your fedora elsewhere edgelord
>>
>>7879748
>he fell for the jew meme
>>
>>7879590
>völkisch Óðinnist traditions
>totally not made up
lmao
>>
>>7879760
protestantism is the greatest faith the world has ever seen, if u believe in the spirit of ur "volk" then u shud become protestant
>>
let Martin Luther show u the way my brother
>>
>>7879590
>>7879590
Genealogy of Morals, Twilight of the Idols, The Antichrist.

But get the Odin thing out of there, the Jews were rebelling against the Romans.

If you want to read Genealogy, you should read Beyond good and evil first.

Good luck affirming your Heraclitean weltanschauung through amor fati and the eternal recurrence

>>7879764
Protestantism is the Jewish baseness of Paul fully unveiled, it is far worse than Catholicism
>>
>>7879770
>>7879770
>the Jews are bad mkay now get back under the Jewish morality that fucked things up in tha first place, oy vey I just love st paul

Go fuck yourself cuckboy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.