[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm 22 and have no college degree or credits. i also have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 240x250
i'm 22 and have no college degree or credits. i also have no idea what i want to do with my life. what's the best option for me besides offing myself?
>>
>>7877347

>i'm 22 and have no college degree or credits. i also have no idea what i want to do with my life. what's the best option for me besides offing myself?

Welcome to 4chan, where 80% of everyone who browses this board is in the same predicament as you.

Don't off yourself, stop jerking off, stop listening to faggot /mu/ shit. Stop taking life too seriously.
>>
>>7877351
i quit jerking off and drinking. have been lifting three times a week and meditate every morning. feel like i'm getting my shit together i just don't know where to go from here.
>>
>>7877347
find a roommate and start getting your associate's degree while working part-time
>>
Learn a trade.
>>
>>7877347
You're still young. It's fine. Read books. Develop insights talents and interests. Start college when you know what you can obsess about for the next few years. I'm 25 and start this summer. My weed guy's 29 and wrapping up his associate's. You fucking people always talking about killing yourself are pathetic.
>>
>>7877362
>Jonathon Green
is this a new form of get?
>>
>>7877362

It sounds like your idea of what to do with life is go to college and get credits.

So have fun with that, cuck.
>>
>>7877362
write YA novels where the MCs succeed because they have their shit together
>>
>>7877347
Look me up on Facebook and talk to me, I'll help you. I live in Oregon.
>>
File: RARE.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
RARE.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>7877362
>Jonathan Green get
>on /lit/
>>
>>7877351
> stop jerking off

DO NOT DO THAT. I stopped once, while also admittedly taking some meds, but my dick hasn't worked properly since. I regret it. Jerk it regularly.
>>
Join the armed forces, if you do not know what to do they most certainly will.
>>
> i'm 22 and have no college degree or credits.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>7877421
up
v
o
t
e
>>
>>7877362
>Jonathon Green

HOLY SHIT
>>
File: czecht.jpg (51 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
czecht.jpg
51 KB, 499x500
>>7877444
full house ncca
>>
Just go to your local community college and take general courses until you know what you want to major in.
>>
College isn't necessary. Get a certification for a job that's in demand.
>>
>>7877579

College will give you more flexibility in job choice and help you discover new interests and people.

Seeking out new clubs, joining student groups, volunteering with other students, getting free food and going on free trips were some of the best things I did for myself to pull me out of a hole.

Trades are full of morons and incompetent fucks who can't turn a wrench and will try to sell you out for an extra 50 cents an hour. Don't go there unless you have a full life outside of work and just want money.
>>
>>7877362
fucking incredible
>>
>>7877621
Don't go to college to "find yourself."
You'll end up smoking pot with a bunch of morons before flunking out with $30K in student loan debt.
>>
>>7877629

People do that; they're making bad choices.

You're thinking of "find yourself" in the passive way. I mean for you to be proactive. College is simply a better place for that.

And with all the tuition assistance and scholarship money I got, I made money going to school.
>>
>>7877423
What are you talking about, Vanessa?
>>
>>7877347
Getting an easy job and continuing to live a modest lifestyle until age or accident claims you.

That's your lot unless you've got talent, but frankly, if you did you wouldn't be asking.

For the vast majority of people life is basically one big eighty year night shift.

Coffee breaks are optional.
>>
air force or marines.

only go to college if you are 100% you certain how your studies directly translate to a job. same for junior college (low-tier nurse program, pre-law to get into police academy).
>>
>>7877347
Are you good at math? I'm majoring in CS, got a job at my university making music for an app. Music production is a hobby but CS is what I'm studying.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.