[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CAN'T START WRITING WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: REEEEEE.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
I CAN'T START WRITING
WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
FUCKING BLANK PAGE
KILL ME

I'VE FAILED BEFORE I'VE BEGUN
I CANT EVEN BEGIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>7876255
unironically the best writing i have yet to se eon /lit/
>>
Just write something. Anything. Random words, if you have no idea whatsoever. It'll turn into a story eventually.
>>
>>7876255
Try thinking of a specific person in your life to write to. A friend, a family member, a lover, anyone really.
>>
File: 1436517042681.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1436517042681.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>>7876268
IT'S NOT WORKING
I'VE WRITTEN 8 WORDS AND HIT A NEW WALL
>>
>>7876255
Aren't you writing right now on /lit?
>>
>>7876255
Habituate the practice of writing journals.

Once you're in the routine of writing a page or 2 every day, every other day, bi-weekly, or once weekly, then you can gradually write whatever you want whenever you want.
>>
>>7876328
if shitposting was real writing i'd be a published author by now
>>
A guy walks into a mall and realizes that his shoes are untied. Go from there.
>>
>>7876418
who the shit wears shoes these days?
>>
>>7876255
Well that's cause you name is fucking Melba Burnett. Also because you used that picture and said 'REEE', I assume you are an illiterate untalented faggot.
>>
>>7876332
What type of journals? Just like a diary?
Will that really help?
>>
>>7876509
Yes.
>>
>>7876445
Productive members of society
>>
just start lol
>>
>>7876268

t. James Joyce
>>
>>7876513
Do you have to read back what you've written? Do you have to try? I've done journals before but treated them as "brain dumps". I never go back and read.
>>
>>7876638
Yes you have to. Use what you've written to help add depth to stories and understand how to create a narrative.
>>
>>7876525
kek
>>7876638
You also have to read, you know? And understand what you're doing while reading.
>>
>>7876255
Get drunk or atleast a little tipsy
>>
The first draft of anything is shit.

Keep that in mind.
>>
>>7876255
>the rage of the unwritten
There's your plot right there.
>>
just write garbage
thats what i do
i've got pages upon pages of absolute garbage sitting on my hard drive
>>
Write about how you hate normies.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.